Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC v Brighton, U21's, The Valley, 21/10/13, 2pm.

Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 5m
Free this arvo? The U21s face Brighton at the Valley, 2pm KO. STHs & V Gold members can get free entry on production of their books/cards.

Comments

• Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 7m
    Other prices £3 adults / £2 over 60s & U21s and £1 U18s with an adult.Pay on the turnstiles which open at 1pm. #cafc (2/2)
  • Day off work so gonna pop down to this. Assuming it's just the west lower open?
  • Might pop along for this one... How many people usually go to the match @ the Valley so I know when to leave?
  • Usually just a couple of hundred FA.
  • Yeap, West Lower open cj.
  • edited October 2013
    I will be there as usual casting my expert eye over the youth.
  • dickplumb said:

I will be there as usual casting my expert eye over the youth.

I've never been to an U21 or U18 game before so really tempted today

If I do go and everyone is fit who's the one person I should be keeping an eye on?
  • Perhaps watch the game with an open mind and give your opinion afterwards.
  • Charlton U21s: Alnwick; Osborne, Fox, Feely, Lennon; Jordan (c), Poyet, Munns, Harriott; Pigott, Sho-SIlva

SUBS: Phillips, Barnes, Holmes-Dennis, Hippolyte, Gerard
  • Giving Alnwick some game time.

BTW .... who is Hippolyte?

Remember Ricky Heppolette playing for Orient in the 70s
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

Giving Alnwick some game time.

I thought Hippolyte was some sort of diet drink...
  • Oggy Red said:

Giving Alnwick some game time.

I thought Hippolyte was some sort of diet drink...
    i thought it was a slim hippo

• edited October 2013
    Rommel Hippolyte's Skills & Expertise. Football/Soccer Member Of The St.Lucia National U-20 Team; Sports Marketing; Football; Sports Management; Soccer ...

This is his recruiting video. Really hoping I have done 2+2 and got 37 because the video is absolutely pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP-bNmG190s
  • Rommel! Headline writer's wet dream of a name.
  • Am at the game.It is Myles
  • Anyone know how we're getting on ....?

• 0-0 at ht
  • Looks like he started off at Brentford...
  • Thanks, J.
  • Had the best of the chances Munns has hit the bar and a couple of good saves from Ankergren.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yea had a few chances, bradley Jordan should of just buried one after a well worked build up, Feely has impressed me, very vocal
  • Piggott hit the cross bar with a decent effort. All Charlton now, playing some nice stuff. SCP and alex dyer watching from the tunnel.
  • Finished 0-0
  • Should have won by 5 or 6. Brighton keeper was out of this world. The boys played well. Was very impressed with Morgan Fox (left back). One to watch. Poyet played well. Won the ball and played it simple. Bradley Jordan was fully of energy and worked well. Liked Harry Lennon the centre half. Won his headers and was comfortable on the ball.
    Piggy could of got a hatrick if it was not for an outstanding goalkeeping performance and the woodwork.
  • edited October 2013
    More information about Myles Hippolyte, he is a former Brentford youth team player. A midfielder/ wide player.
  • I think his Dad Johnson manages Maidenhead.
  • dickplumb said:

More information about Myles Hippolyte, he is a former Brentford youth team player. A midfielder/ wide player.

According to Football Manager 13 he is a left footed striker.