Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn vs Charlton | Sat 19th Oct 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• The problem is, they have a player who seems to find the back of the net every week and we have trouble doing so. If Yann is back we have a shout!
  • The problem is, they have a player who seems to find the back of the net every week and we have trouble doing so. If Yann is back we have a shout!

He hasn't been that prolific against us has he ? I can only remember the one goal last year - haven't checked my facts though so may be wrong.
  • se9addick said:

The problem is, they have a player who seems to find the back of the net every week and we have trouble doing so. If Yann is back we have a shout!

He hasn't been that prolific against us has he ? I can only remember the one goal last year - haven't checked my facts though so may be wrong.
    Scored a penalty when they beat us 1-0 when we won league 1.
  • By they I mean Hudds ...
  • By they I mean Hudds ...

Sure, so is that 2 goals in 4 games ? Pretty good I suppose but I think this season he's on 9/10 which is pretty incredible, hopefully he won't be on double figures tomorrow evening !
  • Not a good looking fixture for us. They seem stronger and more confident than last season which doesn't help. I think a repeat of the Burnley result is in store for us but not quite so bad 2-0 to them. Oh dear, bottom 3 beckons.
  • This is looking like an all nighter for me before leaving at 6:45am, the things I do!
  • edited October 2013
    I'd take a punt on a point and have a pint
  • not won in our last 6 (3 draws & 3 defeats) and we wont win this won either. 3-1 to Blackburn.
  • Surprise 2-1 win for the addicks
  • Sponsored links:

• Point would be nice, three incredible, but I can't see it.
  • I'd take a punt on a point and have a pint

Not up there you wouldn't - pubs look dire. Not been to Ewood before, any tips on decent places (that show the early kick offs) to drink ?
  • se9addick said:

Not up there you wouldn't - pubs look dire. Not been to Ewood before, any tips on decent places (that show the early kick offs) to drink ?
    http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/index.php/pub-finder/details/fernhurst-blackburn

5mins from the away end so will be spending my time in there
  • se9addick said:

Good God, do they have a TV ?
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Good God, do they have a TV ?
    It shows Sky yes.
  • A 1-1 is my opinion - COYA!!
  • Reminder, for those that are going via Euston, there is no Northern Line at all
  • edited October 2013
    1 win, 4 draws, 6 losses tells it all. Nil points.
  • Must stay optimistic. 1-0 Addicks
  • 1 win, 4 draws, 6 losses tells it all. Nil points.

That's actually seven points !

:-)

• Sponsored links:

• 0-1, smash and grab raid by the Addick's
  • Fernhurst hasn't let football in for couple of years unless you have a meal no colours either if you do. Rubbish anyway. Blackburn has most pub closures in country. Pubs left around ground full. Nothing nearby. Could go Darwen and pubs on main road in but heading away from ground.
  • Feeling optimistic 2-1 to the Addicks!
  • Away win. Church to score the winner. Had a feeling Stevie Gerrard would score on Tuesday and should have stuck a bet on!
  • we will win comfortably
  • Our away form was great in the last 2 seasons but crap so far this one. That has to turn around some time (hopefully). Trailing 1-0 at half time, JJ comes on to smash in a 25 yard free kick then Yann grabs the winner in the last few minutes. We are pounded for the obligatory 6 minutes of stoppage time, they hit the bar and post and have a penalty shout turned down but we hold on for an unlikely victory.1-2, come on you reds!!!
  • edited October 2013
    Defeat. Can't think of any reason why we would win. We can't score goals and are yet to keep a clean sheet away from home. We lose 2-0.
  • 3 nil them
  • Hoping for a few goals and a point.not seen another fan only a few evertions in London most boring train journey ever!
  • We've scored 1 goal in our last 4 games. If you can't score goals you are not going to win many games. I can see us going down 3-0 in this game I'm afraid.