Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Threat of Litigation Causes Shutdown.....

...... or did no one have 50p for the meter?

:-)

Comments

• Options
    I think it was a result of people being too miserable and downright boring.

Call it a shot across the bow.
  • Options
    Rumour has it that Vince Cable was over the moon earlier as he learnt that productivity mainly in London and the South East went through the roof this afternoon but he can't quite understand why :0)
  • Options
    What a pallava.

Big thanks to @lookout who was able to drop everything and get things sorted.

I'm out out now
  • Options
    I thought it was netaddicks all over again another roast dinner...
  • Options
    I'm still hoping Reams prediction is right and am expecting the CP underpants to be on sale very soon................
  • Options
    Wot I missed ?
  • Options
    I didn't even know this happened until someone on twitter was saying how happy they were that Charlton Life had been closed down.
  • Options

I didn't even know this happened until someone on twitter was saying how happy they were that Charlton Life had been closed down.

He was a Charlton fan as well.
  • Options
    You follow Tony Jiminez on Twitter?...... oh wait you said Charlton FAN
  • Options

He was a Charlton fan as well.
    ITV
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm still hoping Reams prediction is right and am expecting the CP underpants to be on sale very soon................

So am I, I want to buy a pair for Lookie, we just can't have him dropping everything in this manner.