Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most disliked or unfunny comedians

Comments

• Options
    limeygent said:

Patricia Routledge, and they keep showing that crap over and over.........

Dame Patricia Routledge to you and me
  • Options

Going to see Micky Flanagan tonight with @PL54 so will report back on just how unfunny he is....

Always wondered what PL54 did to get him banned. Suppose taking AFKA to a Micky Flanagan show is justification in itself.
  • Options
    Lee Evans
  • Options
    Nish Kumar saw him on Mock the Week last night dont think I laughed at 1 thing he said
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    He did focus predominantly on ‘race’ last night and was simply not at all funny about it.
  • Options
    Zoe Lyons on the panel also, helped to make it an unfunny comedian classic.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Nish Kumar saw him on Mock the Week last night dont think I laughed at 1 thing he said

Can't stand him, utter cack.
  • Options

He doesn't even say things that could be funny in the hands of a decent comedian. A comedy straight man doesn't work if there's only one of you.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    McBobbin said:

He doesn't even say things that could be funny in the hands of a decent comedian. A comedy straight man doesn't work if there's only one of you.
    Agreed - he really is utter cack.
  • Options
    Katherine Ryan. Although that might be more due to the fact she is on one third of all TV shows in existence
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Funny how I slagged off Lee Mack a couple of years ago. I really like him now.

Dara O'briain can still fuck off though.
  • Options
    Off to see Jim Jeffries at the Apollo next Friday courtesy of all the Juniors. Cant wait.
  • Options
    Really like Lee Mack on panel shows, but don't find his stand up funny at all, same for Katherine Ryan.

I cannot stand Nish Kumar on anything, saying something loudly doesn't make it funny.

I even have a quickly kevin episode left unlistened because of him.
  • Options

Katherine Ryan. Although that might be more due to the fact she is on one third of all TV shows in existence

I find her very hit and miss. Sometimes she can be really funny, others dull as ditchwater...
  • Options

I cannot stand Nish Kumar on anything, saying something loudly doesn't make it funny.

That's how I feel about Aziz Ansari, particularly on Parks and Rec. He makes it unwatchable at times.
  • Options
    I used to like Jason Manford but completely fell out of love for the guy, now I find him irritating and boring.
  • Options

I do quite like Katherine Ryan. But I've said it before and I'll say it again - I just do not "get" Miranda.

And don't get me started again on Mrs Brown - she really isn't fit to wear Dame Edna's oversized bra.
  • Options

I do quite like Katherine Ryan. But I've said it before and I'll say it again - I just do not "get" Miranda.

And don't get me started again on Mrs Brown - she really isn't fit to wear Dame Edna's oversized bra.
    CL is largely not the target audience for Miranda! She does a great job of tapping into universal stuff for women that identify with her awkwardness.
  • Options
    My wife doesn't just dislike Hart, she actively hates her!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Katherine Ryan would be a good 'Would Ya?'

• Options
    Macronate said:

He did focus predominantly on ‘race’ last night and was simply not at all funny about it.

He joins a long line of “comedians” who concentrate on one thing and it’s just not funny

Jo Brand - being female
    Patrick Kielty - being Irish
    Sarah Millican - liking cake
    Julian Clary - being gay

• Options
    Stephen K Amos - black and gay.
  • Options
    Kevin Hart
  • Options
    Anything/one associated with that shockingly dire 'Mrs Brown's Boys'. Although I'm not sure it counts as I wouldn't categorise it as comedy!!
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Can I ask what being black and gay has to do with it? Surely the issue is if he is funny or not?

• Options

iaitch said:

Can I ask what being black and gay has to do with it? Surely the issue is if he is funny or not?

We was referring the post before it, as in all his jokes are about him being black and gay!
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Kevin Hart

He makes shit films that he's not remotely funny in. But he does appear to be one of the nicest people alive.
  • Options

Anything/one associated with that shockingly dire 'Mrs Brown's Boys'. Although I'm not sure it counts as I wouldn't categorise it as comedy!!

It's the catchphrase comedy show that Ricky Gervais was ripping it out of in season two of Extras. Only, Extras came a few years earlier. So I can only assume someone saw the parody in Extras and thought "hell yeah, there's something in that..."