Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most disliked or unfunny comedians

Comments

• cafcfan said:

Redskin said:

Miranda Hart's an actress not a comedian.

Billy Connelly - tempted to throw in a tasteless quip similar to his own concerning that hostage, but I won't.

Lenny Henry - never funny save his Othello which was hilarious.

Call her whatever you like she's still shite.
    JiMMy 85 said:

Dara O'Briain. The man cannot deliver a joke without using "EEEERRRRRR" at the end of it. Once you notice, you won't be able to handle him either. Plus three mates have all said he's a total arse to work with.

Put him in a wooden box with that obnoxious twat Lee Mack and hand me the nails.

Agree about Dara o'briain...that errrrr does my head in. It's almost has if he never finishes a sentence.

Disagree about Lee Mack tho, I find him hilarious sometimes.
    Lee Mack is one of the funniest comedians of all time imo. Razor sharp, a bit like me good self I like to think
    Please, please tell me you were being ironic.
    Ironic?
  • David Baddiel--totally unfunny.Don't know how he made his name other than in partnership with Frank Skinner.
  • edited April 2016
    i never really found Ben Elton all that funny as a standup but he wrote quite a bit of Blackadder so I guess not all bad
  • Stewart Lee is like marmite, and I think that's what he goes for in his act. You either get it or you don't, not in a patronising way just different strokes for different folks and Lee freely admits he isn't for everyone and doesn't want to be.
  • I quite like Stuart Lee. He did about at me the last time I saw him live, I thin he misheard me, he was doing a riff on suicide and I shouted 'Don't do it' and I think he maybe didn't hear the first word. Heckler was put down ;)
  • edited April 2016
    Off_it said:

"This is our new signing huh, Mr Triangleinacirclehead"

@Off_it wins it for me :')
  • CAFCsayer said:

Off_it said:

"This is our new signing huh, Mr Triangleinacirclehead"

@Off_it wins it for me :')
    Disliked or unfunny? Or both?
  • edited April 2016
    Louis CK and Jim Jefferies are brilliant. There's not a lot else out there at the moment that I like other than them
  • Eddie Izzard
  • Sponsored links:

• Since James Cordon slagged off the regime he's gone up in my estimation. I now think he's hilarious...

He's a good bloke.

• Patricia Routledge, and they keep showing that crap over and over.........
  • Miclhael McIntyre and Keith Lemon. I think Lee Mack is brilliant.
  • edited April 2016
    I can't be arsed to se if I or anyone else has said this before but the ultimate unfunny person has to be Jo Brand .
  • I can't be arsed to se if I or anyone else has said this before but the ultimate unfunny person has to be Jo Brand .

Bit of a lacklustre post, Beds. Are you 9 sheets to the wind pal?
  • edited April 2016
    buckshee said:

Victoria Wood

James Corden

Oh yeah and Russel Howard.

Actually to be fair I'd struggle to name more than a couple of funny women.

Katherine Ryan is probably the only female comedian I've ever found funny
  • buckshee said:

Victoria Wood

James Corden

Oh yeah and Russel Howard.

Actually to be fair I'd struggle to name more than a couple of funny women.

Katherine Ryan is probably the only female comedian I've ever found funny
    Joan Rivers is quite funny
  • Miranda Hart obviously. I just don't get it. Irritating, giant twat. As soon as she's on my TV screen I change the channel

Agree about Stewart Lee. Not my cup of tea.

I too am a fan of Lee Mack
  • cafcfan said:

Redskin said:

Billy Connelly - tempted to throw in a tasteless quip similar to his own concerning that hostage, but I won't.

JiMMy 85 said:

Dara O'Briain. The man cannot deliver a joke without using "EEEERRRRRR" at the end of it. Once you notice, you won't be able to handle him either. Plus three mates have all said he's a total arse to work with.

Put him in a wooden box with that obnoxious twat Lee Mack and hand me the nails.

Agree about Dara o'briain...that errrrr does my head in. It's almost has if he never finishes a sentence.

Lee Mack is one of the funniest comedians of all time imo. Razor sharp, a bit like me good self I like to think
    Ironic?
    Irony. Get someone with a sense of humour to explain it to you mate... :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Stewart Lee is the only British comic I'd pay to see. Americans Louis CK and Bill Burr my absolute favourites.
    For those of you looking for good female comic, try another American, Amy Schumer.
  • Redskin said:

Stewart Lee is the only British comic I'd pay to see. Americans Louis CK and Bill Burr my absolute favourites.
    For those of you looking for good female comic, try another American, Amy Schumer.

I can't stand Amy Schumer anymore. I used to quite enjoy her stuff when she just chatted about her life but since she got popular she's just gone into the rut of talking about the same stuff bog standard female comedians talk about and it's become so dull.

Plus, there's pretty damning evidence that large swathes of the stuff on her show is lifted from other less well known comedians which is about the worst thing you can do to another comedian professionally
  • cafcfan said:

Redskin said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Ironic?
    Irony. Get someone with a sense of humour to explain it to you mate... :wink:
    Think he meant Iconic though
  • John "these really are my teeth" Bishop
  • edited April 2016

Redskin said:

Stewart Lee is the only British comic I'd pay to see. Americans Louis CK and Bill Burr my absolute favourites.

I can't stand Amy Schumer anymore. I used to quite enjoy her stuff when she just chatted about her life but since she got popular she's just gone into the rut of talking about the same stuff bog standard female comedians talk about and it's become so dull.

Plus, there's pretty damning evidence that large swathes of the stuff on her show is lifted from other less well known comedians which is about the worst thing you can do to another comedian professionally
    Completey agree. Amy schumer was alright (just) when I first heard about her but each time I see her she gets worse and more predictable. Didn't know about her stealing lots of stuff from other comedians.
  • Mcintyre, just annoying.
  • David Walliams
  • Anyone on the new list.
  • Yes you......after the thread you started yesterday afternoon!