Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most disliked or unfunny comedians

Comments

• Options
    I'm a big fan of Lee anyway, though I completely understand why he's disliked by many. But this series so far must be the most 'accessible' bit of stand up he's done so far. It blows MacIntyre's painful chat show to dust by comparison.
  • Options
    Funny how this thread popped up just as peter Kay live came on...
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

I'm a big fan of Lee anyway, though I completely understand why he's disliked by many. But this series so far must be the most 'accessible' bit of stand up he's done so far. It blows MacIntyre's painful chat show to dust by comparison.

Funnily enough, Lee and/or Herring I can tolerate alone. But I really do like most of the stuff they did together.
  • Options
    Nowadays, if you say you're English; you get arrested and thrown into jail. Nowadays.
  • Options
    Both dislikable and unfunny - Jimmy Carr.

• Options
    Can be found in the Houses of Parliament.
  • Options
    adsads
    edited March 2014

Both dislikable and unfunny - Jimmy Carr.

Add Russell Kane to that, bellend

..and Phil Jupitus and Gina Yashere

• Options
    Riviera said:

Stewart Lee?

He's just a cultural bully from the Oxbridge Mafia who couldn't cut the mustard on a panel show.......

Didn't know he had a new series out (til I saw this thread). On of my all-time favourites. His (imaginary) phone-calls have me rolling on the floor. Just watched ep1, will watch 2 & 3 tomorrow............
  • Options
    You're in for a treat.

• Options
    Jo brand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stephen K Amos ticks of the boxes to steal a living today on TV.

Black = tick
    Gay = tick
    Unfunny = tick
  • Options
    Went and saw Jimmy Carr in Blackheath on Saturday. He was good!!
  • Options
    Ross Noble just makes me cringe at how painfully hard he tries to deliver the most obvious of jokes. Dont dislike the guy but think he should be nowhere near TV
  • Options
    Michael Macintyre is an offense to light entertainment
    Being fat, sort of posh and gabbling incoherently do not funny make - and now he's stealing a living off the licence fee with a so called chat show WTF?
  • Options
    Phathom raspberry blower of old london town he was funny.
  • Options

Michael Macintyre is an offense to light entertainment
    Being fat, sort of posh and gabbling incoherently do not funny make - and now he's stealing a living off the licence fee with a so called chat show WTF?

Tempted to create 20 new usernames just so I can add more likes to that (I'll ask Seth how he does it).

Can't stand the floppy haired twat either....................
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Riviera said:

Nowadays, if you say you're English; you get arrested and thrown into jail. Nowadays.

What? If you say you're English you get arrested and thrown in jail, nowadays?

Note: That's a not a whoosh moment.

• Options
    I'd say Miranda Hart but since she doesn't actually tell any jokes she can't be classed as a comedian.

James Corden - when he's being himself, he's actually funny and alright. It's when he is acting as one of his characters that he is so painfully unfunny my stomach hurts just watching him.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

Riviera said:

What? If you're say you're English you get arrested and thrown in jail, nowadays?

• Options
    The killer question, he's not registered as a comedian, but, Do you find Clarkson funny?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

hawksmoor said:

Riviera said:

What? If you're say you're English you get arrested and thrown in jail, nowadays?

So you're saying nowadays, if you say you're English, you get arrested in thrown in jail?

• Options
    hawksmoor said:

Riviera said:

hawksmoor said:

Riviera said:

So you're saying nowadays, if you say you're English, you get arrested in thrown in jail?

Yeah, nowadays.....
  • Options
    What, literally... if you say you're English, you... you get arrested and in thrown in jail, nowadays? If you say you're English?

Note: Riviera's going to have say 'No' soon, for all you non-Stewart Lee fans.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

What, literally... if you say you're English, you... you get arrested and in thrown in jail, nowadays? If you say you're English?

Note: Riviera's going to have say 'No' soon, for all you non-Stewart Lee fans.

I haven't got time!
  • Options
    Aw. We could've gone on for a few hours yet!

I'll probably alienate everyone on here, but I thought Stewart Lee's Al Qaeda/IRA routine in the first series was provocative but brilliant.

• Options
    Caught up with episode 2 last night, apparently if you say you're English you get arrested and thrown in jail, nowadays...
  • Options

Caught up with episode 2 last night, apparently if you say you're English you get arrested and thrown in jail, nowadays...

We're off again, Riviera.

• Options
    Not to piss on your parade boys, but it's These days.........................
  • Options

SHITBOTTLE!
  • Options

Good comedy is always misquoted.