Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mark Aizlewood

is managing Carmarthen Town FC in the Welsh Premier league now.

http://www.carmarthentownafc.com/

I found myself watching S4C on a torrentially wet Saturday afternoon whilst babysitting my little grandson. The whole of the Carmarthen Town v Bangor City match was televised and finished 4-4.

I thoroughly enjoyed (as did my grandson sitting quietly on my lap) what I saw of this match. The standard I'd say equates to Margate, so Ryman Premier or thereabouts, but was none the worse for that.

Just occasionally watching TV can be a more positive experience than anticipated. It was quite amusing watching Mark gabbling away in Welsh during the post match interviews too.

Comments

• That is spooky Len, I had a play with my Freeview box the other night and discovered I could delete channels, I went through and got rid of the dross one of which was S4C, at the time I thought to myself "who the hell watches this channel"
  • That is spooky Len, I had a play with my Freeview box the other night and discovered I could delete channels, I went through and got rid of the dross one of which was S4C, at the time I thought to myself "who the hell watches this channel"

I only pick it up at my daughter's place but they do have some decent sport albeit with a Welsh flavour of course!
  • I think you're being a little disrespectful to Margate to be honest. I would say the Welsh league is on par with the Kent league at best.
  • I can't believe that he can speak Welsh , I genuinely didn't realise it was that commonly spoken

Not hooked on Pobol Y Cwm then Mike?
  • Stig said:

That is spooky Len, I had a play with my Freeview box the other night and discovered I could delete channels, I went through and got rid of the dross one of which was S4C, at the time I thought to myself "who the hell watches this channel"

Not hooked on Pobol Y Cwm then Mike?
    Lol, I can't even say it