Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League 1 Ex Addicks

Are we in danger of being in a lower division next season than Parky, Super Kevin and Dave Mooney? Orient and Bradford both going great guns this season and 16 league goals so far between the 'promising youngster' and the 'worst Charlton player ever'.

Comments

• Maybe the same division ...if they go up ...but not lower
  • Divisions are temporary. Class is permanent, and Dave Mooney is shit.
  • Super kev was good today, even though orient played good i dont think it last.
  • edited October 2013
    As one wise sage once said about Mooney:

I will save my biggest gripe for his love of Mooney, what does he see in him, he can't take defenders on, can't score goals, can't head the fooking ball and can't tackle. All he does it wander about aimlessy and PP tells us that by doing it he is technically brilliant.

What a joke of a player and a desperate statement to boot.

Although it seems he wants him back now - so he was either wrong then or wrong now!
  • Would love to see us play both Bradford and Orient in the Champioship next season.

Sordell this seasons Mooney?
  • Super kev was good today, even though orient played good i dont think it last.

You what guv?

• Off_it said:

As one wise sage once said about Mooney:

I will save my biggest gripe for his love of Mooney, what does he see in him, he can't take defenders on, can't score goals, can't head the fooking ball and can't tackle. All he does it wander about aimlessy and PP tells us that by doing it he is technically brilliant.

What a joke of a player and a desperate statement to boot.

Although it seems he wants him back now - so he was either wrong then or wrong now!

Who said that Offy?

• come come now Richard!
    ;o)
  • Went to Orient today, Kev played well... Mooney was poor overall i thought.
  • Went to Orient today, Kev played well... Mooney was poor overall i thought.

Their chant for him sums him up, although he is still rather shite. Is it just me or has McLeod beefed up a lot?

• Sponsored links:

• the thing is that we are NOT going to be relegated any season soon