Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

International games.

Sky Sources of England team: Hart; Walker, Jagielka, Cahill, Baines; Gerrard, Lampard, Townsend, Rooney, Welbeck, Sturridge

Northern Ireland currently playing Azerbaijan. 0-0

Germany - Ireland later and Wales - Macedonia.

Comments

• looks to me to be a decent side
  • Seems strange that Wilshere wouldn't make the team considering the run Arsenal have been on (plus he's better defensively than Lampard and Gerrard).

• Wasnt too good against West Brom apart from his goal though.

Based on that side it seems Hodgson has gone for an in-form Squad over names
  • Also, in the other games Lukaku has already scored twice for Belgium against Croatia.
  • edited October 2013
    I wouldnt play Wiltshire either. I've not seen him have a good game for England.
  • edited October 2013
    Looks an alright team to me but seems winger heavy. Glad Lampard & Gerrard are playing ahead of Wilshere.
  • edited October 2013

I wouldnt play Wiltshire either. I've not seen him have a good game for England.

He was very good versus Moldova, but then again they are sh*t.
  • He was the best player by far in that friendly against Brazil, but was a while ago now.
  • Ireland XI v Germany (7:45pm): Forde, Coleman, Delaney, Kelly, Clark, Whelan, Gibson, McCarthy, Wilson, Doyle, Stokes.

Also, N. Ireland losing to Azerbaijan (who haven't won a game this whole qualification campaign).
  • Azerbaijan 2 - 0 N.Ireland FT

johnny Evans sent off right at the end. free kick given. great free kick and they score from that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Church starts for Wales!
  • Surprised Wiggins isn't playing as well. It appears they have an 18 year old Cardiff player filling in at left back.Hardly anyone there tonight.
  • Faroe islands 1 - 1 Kazakhstan FT
  • Church scored i think
  • Yep! Wales 1-0 Church.
    Germany 2-0 ireland
  • Netherlands 8-1 Hungary latest score.

I bet they won't have much of an appetite after that.
  • Some clever arse on Twitter:

@Matharati: Aaron Ramsey.. going from playing with Mesut Ozil and Olivier Giroud to Andy King and Simon Church.
  • Wales miss a penalty... Church should have taken
  • aaron ramsey missed peno...
  • Sponsored links:

• Lol now that tweet looks stupid.
  • Germany 3-0 Ireland
  • Ozil on his 50th cap for germany
  • Belgium
    Italy
    Germany
    Netherlands
    Switzerland

all qualified.
  • Wales 1-0 Macedonia FT
  • Well done Simon Church
  • vff said:

Well done Simon Church

I am sure that this goal, for his country and live on TV will give Church confidence and more faith in his own ability. He and a fully fit and motivated Kermorgant could be a very effective partnership for us
  • Agreed Lincs and from the SSN highlights I thought he was unlucky with a couple of headers and strikes. The opposition weren't all that just as Oxford weren't in the league cup when he bagged a brace but he does get into good scoring positions and with some decent (key word) service he will convert not all but some of them. Otherwise he would not have been a free agent in the summer.

C_A_F_C said:

Netherlands 8-1 Hungary latest score.

I bet they won't have much of an appetite after that.
    They should have room for an after eight.