Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wish me luck

I am going to that jousting stag doo tomorrow, should be a larf! wish me luck!

Comments

• Options
    ScoSco
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I am going to that jousting stag doo tomorrow, should be a larf! wish me luck!

lol.

Good luck dood.
  • Options
    Go for it dood!!
    did they have ginger knights ???
  • Options
    Sir Ginge dé Belvedererere - a plume of yak hair and a five leaf plant as his emblem.
  • Options
    Dooods, best stag do i been to, it was absolutely fantastic. I am in absolute and total pain now tho! I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to arrange a stag doo or do a team building thingy for work. We had a whole day out doing the sword fighting and jousting. You actually learn it all in a day, with break down the pub halfway through the day. The knights were spot on, not only are they knights, but trained actors and stuntmen, so the effect of it is just excellent. In the evening they do a pig on a spit, with loads to drink.

All in all a good time was had by all, we all couldnt believe how good it was, on the way home all in much pain, we wished we were going back! I have some piccys i shall upload a bit later when i get em, should be some corkers!