Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tommy Robinson quits the EDL

Comments

• Options
    How can anyone defend what that horrible thug did?
  • Options
    iainment said:

If any politician could use constant ridicule as a justification for retaliation it would be Corbyn. But he responds like an adult.
    Your man there responds like the fascist child he is.

Like Prescott lol.

Let's face it, plenty of people end up in a barney. Famous and infamous, people who should know better and people who your not surprised by.
  • Options

Maybe not, but at least get the full picture before you decide to make you mind up on a situation. or is that too much to ask from someone who is far more intellegent that the likes of Mr Robinson

No time for anyone who has views like he has and uses violence whenever things don't go his way.

• Options
    edited June 2017

I was at an amateur boxing event in Bedfordshire a month back and Robinson was outside giving it large with his group of knuckleheads to anyone he didn't like . I seriously hope that footage puts this nasty piece of work back behind bars where he belongs.

What do you mean by "giving it large" to anyone he didn't like ? What were they doing ?
    He got in an argument with the father of one of the boxers ( they were teenagers ) and he stood there laughing in his face while his mates stood behind him and his whole demeanour was aggressive ever time I saw him and believe me i didn't make a point of being near him but he was stood by the exit most of the night.
  • Options

No time for anyone who draws conclusions without reading the full story

Its not like he's got any previous - you'll be telling me the EDL get a raw deal next.

• Options
    Don't see anyone defending him in the sense you want to portray, only suggesting you read the factual story before calls for him to be locked up.
  • Options
    The bloke reminds me of a play ground bully.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    If he has changed why doesn't he change his name back? He is and always has been an ignorant facist thug!
  • Options

If he has changed why doesn't he change his name back? He is and always has been an ignorant facist thug!

I didn't even realise Tommy Robinson wasn't his real name!! That's brilliant.
  • Options
    This
  • Options
    Close th

2 men have a tear up in a field it's hardly the crime of the century

No one on here knows why no one on here was there

The video footage shows two men of similar age and size having a bit of a ding dong

Fuck me from reading on here I'd be well in trouble as would many others every night of the week shit like this happens especially when there's booze involved

The fat bald fella scrapping at ascot the other day is no worse than this shit happens

Glad to have you back mate
  • Options

Chizz said:

Have you changed your mind now about human rights ?

Guilty without any evidence, let alone a trial.

How despicable.
    No. That's, of course, a ridiculous suggestion. But seeing him punch someone, repeatedly - an offence - seems to be indefensible.

But of course he *should* be defended, without any prejudice, when he's taken to court. After all, one of his human rights should be to have a fair and open trial.

Equally, he *should* be charged for that wanton, disgraceful act of thuggery.
  • Options

Chizz said:

I'd defend him if I knew what had led up to it was enough to justify a reaction, but I don't, and nor does anyone else on here, so I won't condemn him either,just because he is unliked
    Oh, I would be more than happy to condemn him, first for the assault we've seen him commit and second for being too ignorant to avoid getting involved in violence.

But you make a good point. It's feasible there might have been mitigating circumstances. I hope he's nicked, partly so he can explain what they might be.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

How despicable.
    No. That's, of course, a ridiculous suggestion. But seeing him punch someone, repeatedly - an offence - seems to be indefensible.

But of course he *should* be defended, without any prejudice, when he's taken to court. After all, one of his human rights should be to have a fair and open trial.

Glad you've changed your mind.
  • Options

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

How despicable.

Glad you've changed your mind.
    I'm not sure I have, but I'm glad you're glad!

:smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

If any politician could use constant ridicule as a justification for retaliation it would be Corbyn. But he responds like an adult

....partly because he couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding.
  • Options
    Walked past him at ascot yesterday didn't seem to bad that was about 2.30
  • Options
    300 attended the day of rage protest nearly 10,000 turned up yesterday to the anti terrorism march, fair play to them I know what my bigger priority would be, but marching around I don't think achieves much personally.
  • Options

iainment said:

If any politician could use constant ridicule as a justification for retaliation it would be Corbyn. But he responds like an adult

....partly because he couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding.
    Which politician would be best able to fight?
    Not sure if it's the most useful skill for a leader.

• Options

What the hell did you say ?

• Options

What the hell did you say ?

Haha he was too busy getting selfies with people.
  • Options
    Different version from the coach driver about Yaxley-Lennon

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/revealed-full-tape-tommy-robinson-10686928.amp
  • Options

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/revealed-full-tape-tommy-robinson-10686928.amp

Fake news. Saint Tommy would do that.
    It's in the Mirror and the witness has got a foreign name.
  • Options

Stephen Yaxley Lennon doesn't really have the same ring to it. Sounds like a solicitors.