Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

arc de triomphe

Gone for Treve, bad draw and Dettoriless. Must be mad?
Can the bird beat the fellas?

Comments

• Was given Intello months ago
  • I backed Al Kazeem @ 6/1 months ago when the nag was on fire .. he's now out to 18/1 .. I'm having another few on him plus a pound on Joshua Tree and a few on Novellist
  • Mate's horse is running there today.

Penitent runs @ Longchamp on Saturday in the Group 2 which is due off 14.08 & will hopefully be shown on At The Race & Racing UK but not C4. There are 18 runners, he’s drawn 13 (not great) & will be ridden as usual by Danny Tudhope.

The tissue has him @ 10/1 but I’m hopeful the ground will be soft enough for him to be competitive although a top 3 position in a tough race may just be beyond him.

• edited October 2013

I backed Al Kazeem @ 6/1 months ago when the nag was on fire .. he's now out to 18/1 .. I'm having another few on him plus a pound on Joshua Tree and a few on Novellist

new market being formed .. looks as though this is a n/r
    EDIT .. Novellist is a defo non starter .. pity as I really fancied this one
  • Mate's horse is running there today.

Penitent runs @ Longchamp on Saturday in the Group 2 which is due off 14.08 & will hopefully be shown on At The Race & Racing UK but not C4. There are 18 runners, he’s drawn 13 (not great) & will be ridden as usual by Danny Tudhope.

The tissue has him @ 10/1 but I’m hopeful the ground will be soft enough for him to be competitive although a top 3 position in a tough race may just be beyond him.

Been hoping for rain as fancy fire ship to get a place in this race.

Was given Intello months ago

Also heard this a couple of weeks ago from a fella who gave me green moon in last years Melbourne cup, trading leather, sky lantern and highland colori.
    He gives me a few duffers as well but is very much in credit.
  • Doesn't this race block the traffic a bit?
  • Novelist out.
  • edited October 2013

Mate's horse is running there today.

Hope you didn't back it! As bad as a couple of mine at Ascot yesterday!! :(

Just checked...hope paubaconsarnie didn't back his either, but at least 14th beat Penitent's 15th place!!
  • Orfevre looks a big price at 3/1,really expected it to be 2/1 or less! Ruler Of the World looks a good each way bet
  • told you guys..................what a horse
  • Sponsored links:

• Knock me down with a feather
  • edited October 2013

told you guys..................what a horse

Nice one Abs.....proper racing soon ;o)
  • shirty5 said:

Knock me down with a feather

Clever!

• shirty5 said:

Knock me down with a feather

Clever!

treve

did you guys watch it, one of the greatest horses ever................dodgy breeding with great great grand dad on both sides

• told you guys..................what a horse

Nice one Abs.....proper racing soon ;o)
    already started had a few quid on sizing europe y'day ;-)