Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

At the Liberty tonight...

But JonJo is only on the bench :-(

Comments

• Options
    What a liberty.
  • Options
    those saints let of half a dozen flares!
    hope some on here didn't see. they would of passed out with anger at the sight.
  • Options
    away fans sound noisy
  • Options
    Shit penalty.
  • Options
    Very lucky not to be a goal down. Not got going at all. Nor have the Swansea fans. I had trouble working out where their singers actually are
  • Options
    Referee seems to has forgotten his glasses, whistle (for anything against Swansea) & understanding of what's a bloody foul! Atrocious!!!
  • Options
    god i hate those jack bastards.
  • Options
    What the hell was all that about with Micu?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    had a head injury which was a foul/penalty. bloke kicked him right in the head.

he had blood all over his head and face. He wasn't allowed on because of that. after it got seen to he still wasn't allowed on cos he had a speck of blood on his shirt. a shirt had to brought over to him from the far side. whole thing was ridiculous.
  • Options
    oh and he got booked because he was angry at the ref (rightly so) for not letting him back on.

got Vaseline all over his head now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finally Jonjo gets on. Come on!
  • Options
    Asked as many as possible their views on JonJo. All positive. His ability to play a good long pass is something they haven't had, it's all been tippy tappy. One guy said that he looks about 28 and people need to remind themselves he's only 21. Nobody seems to have a problem with his epic Liverpool game. Swansea fans seem like a patient bunch, and I think he's made a good choice.