Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Regrets. Ive had a few.........

2»

Comments

• Options
    Regrets are pointless really. You do (or don't do) one thing then you almost certainly can't do the other so you may not be where you are now.

I resigned from a City job some years back. I might (might not equally!) be earning more money and have more "status" than now but then I almost certainly would never have met Mrs Len and subsequently had the 3 little Lens. So whilst I might have hoped my career had panned out better maybe that is the "price" for having a happy family life. Nobody really knows so why dwell on it?

I suppose, thinking about it, you can have some clearcut regrets. I helped a friend out with something rather than visit my mother in law. She died suddenly not long after so I missed the chance of seeing her. Again though you can't predict these things so you do what you think is right at the time.
  • Options
    My regret of the day is buying a Pret Lemon- Aid drink. It's got no taste to it whatsoever...