Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Smith - progress at Rotherham (p18)

Comments

• Options
    Well done Smudga
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    2 similar, intelligently made, goals from Smith. On both, he looked up at the man who had the ball and ran away from his ball watching markers. He made the space and slotted the chances home.
  • Options
    There have been plenty of strikers over the years who were prolific in League One but couldn't step up. McLeod, Varney and Wright-Phillips are just three in our own recent history. It's great he's doing well at Swindon, but the Championship is a very different ball game and their defenders are a big step up.

I suspect, without having seen too much of him, that he does what he does well but didn't have enough about him to earn a place in our team in the Championship.
  • Options
    Thank god we've got all those free scoring, experienced, proven championship strikers in our squad now!
  • Options
    Wolves to bid £600k for him according to today's paper.
  • Options
    Sell on clause ?
  • Options
    more chance of santa clause (sic)
  • Options
    Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

more chance of santa clause (sic)

• Options
    Powell out
  • Options
    If football manager is correct then 20%
  • Options
    20% of any profit. Think we received 100k for him.
  • Options
    why would wolves want him ?? I've been told he is League 1 standard, whereas as Church is quality......
  • Options

why would wolves want him ?? I've been told he is League 1 standard, whereas as Church is quality......

2 words..

Leon Clarke
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Ben18 said:

2 words..

Leon Clarke
    Is Clarke going in the other direction? :-o

• Options

If football manager is correct then 20%

That was a guess, the fee and any clauses was undisclosed.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Ben18 said:

2 words..

Leon Clarke

No, just that he's crap, so they're probably in the market for another forward.
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Dansk_Red said:

Ben18 said:

2 words..

Leon Clarke

No, just that he's crap, so they're probably in the market for another forward.
    Clarke's already done some time at Swindon .. he and di Canio had a well publicised falling out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    After reading this thread, I think we best offer them Vetokele in exchange to get Smithy back.
  • Options
    Would it be worth the gamble to try to get him back in January?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    missed a penalty today @Absurdistan

though I would let you know you seem so happy with how ex players are doing atm in fact you seem more interested in ex players than supporting current players
  • Options
    Bournemouth interested in signing him.
  • Options

Bournemouth interested in signing him.

Replacement for Yann? Roland forget Fortune, get him back.
  • Options
    But why buy the student when you can have the master?

Churchy taught him all he knows by the way.

Just sayin............
  • Options
    Just noticed he's gone on loan to Barnsley. Seems he didn't quite push on as some thought he may.