Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

38 reasons to love the internet, or not perhaps. Anyway it's bizarre photos.

Comments

• Options
    Can't be bothered to click on the link. sorry.
  • Options
    But your typed all that !?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Stig said:

But your typed all that !?!?!?!?

Yep
  • Options
    Wow.. Pretty damn hard to pick the strangest one there, but this guy has got to be in the top 3..

• Options
    some funny stuff in there
    cheers
  • Options
    The bloke at number 31 looks strangely familiar.

I think he's saying, "So what if I don't go to games, say that to my face. You need taking down a peg or two"
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Wow.. Pretty damn hard to pick the strangest one there, but this guy has got to be in the top 3..

would ya?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I think he's saying, "So what if I don't go to games, say that to my face. You need taking down a peg or two"

Hes an alternative reality `Russell Brand'....like a really crap version.

• Options
    Is that Mr Bushell Draize ?
    ;-)
  • Options

Can't be bothered to click on the link. sorry.

It's actually quicker to click on the link than type nine words. Probably the strangest statement I've ever seen on CL.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Too much hair.

• Options
    http://i.imgur.com/gky7VZp.jpg

needs monitoring and castrating
  • Options
    Some of them are really funny but surely the most worrying is the last one: why is the little girl touching her father's penis (even a dildo one)?
  • Options
    The Gary Glitter one is just so sick.....Im surprised anyone would put that up, let alone dress up like it.
  • Options
    Very surprised that none of you have picked up on number 34 our very own Mr Bent!