Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Dartford got a great win at Woking last night. Once again, the Woking fans tried to qcause trouble - reports are that a young Dartford fan got punched. All seems very regular at Woking. They really need to sort their fans out.

Sorry to hear that, said several pages ago that I witnessed them hijack Lincoln and Dagenham fans, in the park opposite, the police must know it happens.
  • Stockport County continue their great run - second in the National League North and in the quarter final of the FA Trophy.
  • Dartford got a great win at Woking last night. Once again, the Woking fans tried to qcause trouble - reports are that a young Dartford fan got punched. All seems very regular at Woking. They really need to sort their fans out.

I was there - Woking have some really horrible supporters - the return fixture at Princes Park could be an issue - might have to be one of the rare occasions the segregation fences go up
  • are they just youngsters chancing their arm or are we talking older people ?
  • The mighty Phoenix won away at Greenwich Boro. 90th min free kick after the same player missed a 86th min pen.

A mix from what I saw - I accept that as a midweek game some yobs from professional clubs who weren't playing might have gone along - however it's not an isolated incident by any means - others have been there and experienced / seen it - one of the very very few non league grounds where I have been padded down by a security guard at the turnstile, I think that says it all

You thinking of dusting off the dealer boots? :-)
  • Great win for Dulwich over Welling yesterday. Well deserved. They've made a lot of progress since that first game of the season at Park View, when they were totally outplayed. 
  • Caught the train with their (Dulwich) new keeper.
    Bloody hell he is tall (6'11).
    Tells me they are going full time next season.
    Welling never showed up.
    Whether the mid week win over Chippingham had an effect? Or just their shit away form.

• Sponsored links:

• Caught the train with their (Dulwich) new keeper.
    Bloody hell he is tall (6'11).
    Tells me they are going full time next season.
    Welling never showed up.
    Whether the mid week win over Chippingham had an effect? Or just their shit away form.

Where do Chippingham play? Have not done that one.
  • Chippenham
    Only for their home games
  • The referee at the Ebbsfleet vs Solihull game yesterday was quite possibly the worst I've ever seen in my 30+ years watching football
  • The referee at the Ebbsfleet vs Solihull game yesterday was quite possibly the worst I've ever seen in my 30+ years watching football
    They do get a few down there. 
  • Anyone @ Folkestone today? - How long was injury time???

• Folkestone went 2-0 up against 10 men too
  • edited February 2019
    Couldn’t make the game but by all accounts welling were superb today, beating the league leaders Torquay 2 0.
  • Great result for Ebbsfleet too.... Sorry if i beat others too it... 
  • Couldn’t make the game but by all accounts welling were superb today, beating the league leaders Torquay 2 0.
    Brilliant result 
  • Sponsored links:

• Stockport County thirteen games unbeaten - remain second in National League North.

Crowd of 4708 yesterday!
  • I saw Ebbsfleet play Hartlepool last night. They slugged out a 0-0 draw which looked on the cards from about the 5th minute. Fortunately, I stuck a shilling or two on 0-0 early in the first half and came away from the game with some consolation having endured 90 dire minutes. Lawrie Wilson looked quite lively for Ebbsfleet aside from one dire pass across the defence which could have cost the game.
  • Went to Hartley Wintney v Tiverton Town today. Hartley have slipped from 3rd top to 3rd bottom in the last few months. There were only two players who played today that played the last time I went a couple of months ago. Players just come and go at this level...

Hartley won 1-0. Rubbish first half end to end second half.

• Good away win for the Wings today 
  • Went to Hendon 0 Gosport 4. Gosport played for an hour with 10 men and scored 3 of their goals in that time. One bloke scored a volley from the half way line after our keeper had come out an won a header.
  • edited February 2019
    Looks like the rich kids have got bored of Salford.
  • Cray Valley (PM) in the semi final of F A Vase
  • Looks like the rich kids have got bored of Salford.
    Didn't Beckham invest money in them just a few weeks back?
  • Not sure, but they can't buy a win at the moment.
  • Cray Valley (PM) in the semi final of F A Vase
    Who the fuck can put a Lol at that quote ? Weird people, Canterbury City have just beat Biggleswade to make the semi’s as well.