Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Eastbourne Borough at home to Slough Town. Hoping they can remain in the top 4.
  • Options
    Are there any of our players on loan at Eastbourne?
  • Options
    Welling 2 0 up against East Thurrock. 1st goal I was at the cake stand with my daughter, 2nd I was taking her to the toilet.
  • Options

Welling 2 0 up against East Thurrock. 1st goal I was at the cake stand with my daughter, 2nd I was taking her to the toilet.

Getting dizzy, up to 3rd place
  • Options
    Wings just missed a pen. I fu**ing saw that
  • Options
    Eastbourne Borough losing 3-1 to Slough. Slough have been down to ten mins since 2 mins in. Boro manager has been sent off.

Eastbourne scored just before half time.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Dartford have played well and have put in the effort but lack that extra bit of quality. Billericay missed a penalty (HT 0-0).

Very nice ground to be fair although I'm not sure about the Tamplin mural with him being sent messages whilst asleep in bed.

£5 to park a motorcycle in the grounds is a joke, every other non league ground I've visited has been really helpful and accommodating.

Edit: another soft penalty and Billericay lead.
  • Options
    Wings win ... going well
  • Options
    Dulwich win at Woking.
  • Options
    Welling only 4 points off top now. Woking and billericay both dropping points
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-2 defeat for Eastbourne Borough. Very poor performance
  • Options
    Went to weymouth v hartley wintney today 2-2...hartley a village team were 2 up with 9 mins to go. Was just like watching charlton capitulate. they though think there the man utd off the league.
  • Options
    One of our crop of youngsters at Erith Town signed for Colchester United yesterday. Really pleased for him. Intelligent lad who had an off to go to Oxford University but wanted to give the pro game a crack. http://www.erithtown.co.uk/item.php?pg=news&pd=1002&it=110
  • Options
    Hemel Hempstead management team jump ship to go to Billericay.
    Must have been for a decent lump.
    https://twitter.com/hemelfc?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
  • Options
    Watched Haringey Boro v Beckenham Town last night in a London Senior Cup R1 match which Boro won 4-1.

The game was played on a 3G pitch. Boro were the much better team. Boro were excellent, very quick to the ball with good passing ability, they are were also very attack minded, Boro were 2-0 up after the 1st 20 minutes, both goals came from penalties, and both taken by Karl Akinwande. Boro went on to score another and made it 3-0 by half time.

Boro scored another in the second half with a great shot from about 20 yards out to make it 4-0 but then after a mix up from Boro in their own 6 yard box they conceded an own goal.

A good win for the best team in White Hart Lane.

Haringey will be at home To Erith Town on Saturday in an F A CUP 2nd Qualifying round match, good luck to Erith.
  • Options
    Done a job on Welling last season in the FA Cup (Harringey).
  • Options

One of our crop of youngsters at Erith Town signed for Colchester United yesterday. Really pleased for him. Intelligent lad who had an off to go to Oxford University but wanted to give the pro game a crack. http://www.erithtown.co.uk/item.php?pg=news&pd=1002&it=110

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/erith-town-striker-ken-charles-signs-for-colchester-united/
  • Options
    Badger said:

Watched Haringey Boro v Beckenham Town last night in a London Senior Cup R1 match which Boro won 4-1.

The game was played on a 3G pitch. Boro were the much better team. Boro were excellent, very quick to the ball with good passing ability, they are were also very attack minded, Boro were 2-0 up after the 1st 20 minutes, both goals came from penalties, and both taken by Karl Akinwande. Boro went on to score another and made it 3-0 by half time.

Boro scored another in the second half with a great shot from about 20 yards out to make it 4-0 but then after a mix up from Boro in their own 6 yard box they conceded an own goal.

Haringey will be at home To Erith Town on Saturday in an F A CUP 2nd Qualifying round match, good luck to Erith.

We’ll need a lot of luck to get past a side two leagues up and on a 3G...but we have had a good run in the Cup and Vase so all good.

• Options
    Not sure if I am happy or sad about Maidstone's latest loan signing. They have just got Laurie Wilson from Ebsfleet.
    He is a player I really liked at Charlton, so I am pleased to see he come to Maidstone, but I am also saddened that he has dropped down to this level.
  • Options
    Phoenix played a suspended player and forfeited the game against Hendon. Shitter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Badger said:

We’ll need a lot of luck to get past a side two leagues up and on a 3G...but we have had a good run in the Cup and Vase so all good.

I Was at the Fisher v Erith Town away game in August, if Erith can come back from being 2-0 down to draw 2-2 then it's possible.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Not sure if I am happy or sad about Maidstone's latest loan signing. They have just got Laurie Wilson from Ebsfleet.
    He is a player I really liked at Charlton, so I am pleased to see he come to Maidstone, but I am also saddened that he has dropped down to this level.

I'm surprised Laurie can't get in the Ebbsfleet side unless he has been injured and this is part of his recovery process.
  • Options
    New manager at Maidstone is a Charlton fan... and after being unfairly sacked by Billericay his first two signings at Maidstone are Simon Walton and Laurie Wilson (both ex-Charlton!)
  • Options

New manager at Maidstone is a Charlton fan... and after being unfairly sacked by Billericay his first two signings at Maidstone are Simon Walton and Laurie Wilson (both ex-Charlton!)

Which hasn't gone down to well with some of the Maidstone supporters
  • Options
    Couple of mates from work are off to watch Uckfield v Dartford. Expecting a 600/750 crowd down there today.
  • Options

Couple of mates from work are off to watch Uckfield v Dartford. Expecting a 600/750 crowd down there today.

That’s the game that I’m heading to. I suspect Uckfield will be described as plucky after the game.
  • Options

Wasnt Harry Wheeler involved @ Welling a few years ago too when Alex Dyer was there?
  • Options
    Will be keeping an eye on Eastbourne Borough result today in the cup.

Even though the FA Cup doesn’t mean as much to the top flight clubs, a defeat in the 2nd qualifying round to a lower opposition in the FA Cup is a nightmare for lower league clubs.

• Options
    Welling just gone 2 1 up against Chesham
  • Options

Welling just gone 2 1 up against Chesham

2 1 FT