Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

prediction league results

Any results and updates from the weekend? or have i missed them? Apologies if noted elsewhere

Comments

• edited September 2013
    No results as yet. Shirty has been unable to see through his tears since Saturday :-(
  • Sorry for my lateness on the results. Hopefully they will be completed before this Saturday.
  • Time for editing yet.
  • I'm hurting, I'm sorry, and I will come back stronger.

That was the message from Shirty5 following his failure to produce an updated league table on time.

Shirty5, who is into his 4th season of organising the CL Prediction League says he understood the contestants frustrations at the tables not being completed within 24 hours of the games being completed and will work hard to put things right before this Saturday.

“Definitely,” he said, when asked if he's hurting as much as the contestants. “I would like to apologise for my tardiness.

“I will pick the points out that i feel like that I have done badly and pick the good points out since the start of the season."

Shirty5 added: “Contestants are entitled to have their views on the league. It's obviously a lot different playing the game, but fans want to see updated tables and if that's not happening, I'm not happy and the contestants are not happy."

“I'm big enough to get past this blip and I will regard this as a one off and will make sure that this does not happen for the rest of the season and the importance of being up for it, especially during the middle of March .”
  • hillarious, best post since saturday afternoon............
  • You need to "take a good look at yourself", Shirty5, and "step up to the plate".
  • Made me chuckle - love it.
  • Yea but, Yea but, You ruined our whole week, its just a job to you, but its our life. Every year this happens I don't know why we all bother, its just like another derby.
  • "yeah like f@ck you are, that's presumably why you patronise us with your words ( sic )

i think it's an insult that you and your "prediction league " expect us to swallow that b@llox. it gets reeled out year in year out in September and any other months that you can't be assed to update the league and then take us for a bunch of w@nkers. i don't think it should only be your worshippers who are " c@nts " do you?"

*the above may or may not be a true recreation of a post by another CLer on another thread*
  • Sponsored links:

• Shirty mate, I'd forgotten about it two hours after it happened. It happens mate. ;)
  • Not good enough. Neigh a crumb of comfort for our suffering. ;-)
  • first time i get a decent result in and i'm not gonna see myself up there in the weekly performances
    thanks a lot ffs
  • Could shirty5 really be sacked?
  • i'm 100% behind shirty and you are allowed to criticise him constructively but his decent work in the previous 3 seasons shouldn't be forgotten about and he's earnt the right to fuck up so give him a break
  • Could shirty5 really be sacked?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo surely not!!!!

• League table now updated
  • shirty5 said:

League table now updated

Where is it? Am I missing something?