Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nick Pope

124»

Comments

• Options

he's got a good kick on him, but Fleetwood do seem the better side

Well the commentator said that York arent the most prolific side (this appears to have affected a lot of teams this season) and that miss by Calvin Andrew for York just before the goal could prove extremely costly
  • Options
    Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 19 minutes ago
    Charlton Athletic goalkeeper Nick Pope is set to join Bury on loan until the end of the season. #CAFC #Buryfc
  • Options
    So we are left with an injured Henderson and Etheridge
  • Options
    Would probably be a good move for him. The boy clearly has talent but has looked a bit nervous when he's played for us. I think Bob made the right call taking him out of the firing line a couple of games ago and a spell out on loan to build his first team experience and confidence will probably be good for him. League 1 would probably have been preferable but it's about getting games right now.
  • Options

The new keeper will be announced soon.
  • Options

New keeper will be announced soon. Make sure you have that transfer thread open and be the first to post.
  • Options

New keeper will be announced soon. Make sure you have that transfer thread open and be the first to post.
    Don't know how i feel about Dmitrovic. I'm pretty sure it's him
  • Options
    Anyone remotely impressed with anything Etheridge has done for us so far? I can't recall a single save to date. Good at catching and picking the ball out of the net thou. Great.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Anyone remotely impressed with anything Etheridge has done for us so far? I can't recall a single save to date. Good at catching and picking the ball out of the net thou. Great.

When I have seen him he has dealth with almost everything that has been thrown at him and his distribution has been good and less ponderous than both Hendo and Pope. It is a bit rich to criticise a player who has been doing ok