Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Personalised Number Plates

Cool or attention seeking dork?

Comments

• edited September 2006
    I saw a BMW yesterday with 'M3 BOO' on it. Pathetic.
    That wanker stayed on the right lane for ages (which seems to be an English habit), so I had to overtake him through the middle lane.
  • bobbolder on here has his name on his Boxster.

He thinks he is cool, the rest of us laugh at him (except for when i need a lift to football)
  • edited September 2006
    Attention seeking dorks who should just P155 OFF.

Actually I wouldn't mind that number plate!
  • Last one I saw was V14GRA did make me laugh at least.
  • Ok if legit.

So naff if they have to be adapted- ie respaced, dots included.

An old sales manager of mine had GOW 41T and he was a total twonk
  • I received my personalised plate K8 RDP as a bday present from my girlfriend, Kate (RDP being my initials). I was very impressed with the thought and effort she had put into the present, although sometimes I think she was trying to trap me in the relationship by getting her name on the plate as well!!!

AFKA, think I recognise you from your Curbs book signing photo in the gallery. Do you sit in block M or N in the North upper, the row of seats in front of the stairwell which means you get to stand through the game (i'm not jealous honest, you lucky #*@!£)
  • that's me mate. come and say hello some time. You've also got Stone and McMoist leading the N Block Ultras about 20 seats to my left.

The camera does wonders. I'm a lot shorter in real life :-)
  • Saw the best one ever about 5 mths ago on the M4

C1 JNT but all the figures were close together...............
  • that driver must get stopped by the OB all the time with that plate
  • True!! You'd have to just to see if he really was one..........
  • Sponsored links:

• he's gotta be one for having that..