Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ios7 update

Anyone else having trouble downloading and installing ,
I've seen quite a few have managed to download but the installation just fails, and a lot of people reporting that it is taking a while 2/3hours

Mine personally said approx 35 hours remaining , ( YOU WHAT !!!)

Comments

• Options
    Have done my iPhone and iPad.
  • Options
    Roughly how long did it take mate , as I don't wanna leave it plugged in longer than it needs to be
  • Options
    Half my facebook news feed is people moaning about this!
  • Options

Half my facebook news feed is people moaning about this!

It's the world we live in yesterday was the GTAV hype
    Today is ios7
    What will tommorow bring ?

• Options
    About 2 hours, it wasn't working, switched both off , then tried again and it was fine
  • Options
    Just been a chat on the radio about this and plenty of people are experiencing the same problem and waiting time.

Probably because of the amount of people trying.
  • Options
    Download it on the phone and not the computer as it is quicker.

Having used it for a bit theres somethings which are just terrible and others which are not bad.

For some reason accessing the net through 3G is painfully slow now.
  • Options
    I've been running the beta for the last couple of months and it seems that today's release is the same as the update from a couple of weeks ago - so be prepared for a totally inaccurate battery meter (it will turn off when it says 12% battery), calls and texts not working randomly and soft reboots all over the place. It's a massive improvement on iOS6 in my opinion but I think they have forced out an unstable build simply because they have to due to the iPhone5S release.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Just been a chat on the radio about this and plenty of people are experiencing the same problem and waiting time.

Probably because of the amount of people trying.

That's what I thought mate , I'll proberly leave it till tommorow or Friday anyhow :)
  • Options
    never update it as soon as its released, it always takes forever because the servers are so overloaded. Think i'll be okay living with io6 for a couple more days tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have been trying to do my iPhone 5 and ipad 2 from 6pm and it keeps saying it can't do it try again ahhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Don't think I'll bother to be honest.
  • Options
    I swapped my iPhone for a Galaxy as a trial and I'm genuinely shocked how much better the galaxy is.
  • Options
    Mine crashes after 10 minutes or so.
  • Options
    Mine is up and running and in my opinion it's an improvement. Got the iPhone 5 and this pretty much updates it to a 5S (apart from the A7 chip obviously).

I'll happily continue with this until a significant change is made to the phone such as the ability to make you invisible or a time travel app becomes available.
  • Options
    25 minutes
  • Options
    I genuinely can't be bothered to do it. Sounds like far too much agg.
  • Options
    I updated mine last night no problem . I like it
  • Options
    does anyone know if this is a option or something that has to be done to all iphones? cos im quite happy with how mine is currently
  • Options
    Just an option , you don't have to do it . It's sick though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK - so what does it do to my iphone 4s other than change the icons.
    I use the phone for call,texts,internet, and games.
  • Options
    Our IT department has told people not to update ipads due to concerns that it will screw up.
  • Options
    Bless IT departments and they're useless information.

I really like it, quicker, more thought out, and no faux wood and leather.

It's a work in progress though, be interesting to see how it evolves in the coming years
  • Options
    Get a galaxy s4, best phone on the market by a country mile
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

OK - so what does it do to my iphone 4s other than change the icons.
    I use the phone for call,texts,internet, and games.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/iphone/10301549/iOS-7-hidden-iPhone-features-that-will-be-enabled.html

• Options
    Album tracks won't play in order anymore on mine. Odd. (no I haven't got shuffle on)
  • Options
    Took my phone 90 mins to download. Very big changes, I am sure I will get used to it in no time.
  • Options
    Did mine at 5 this morning no probs, think it's an improvement
  • Options
    Think I'll skip this update for a few weeks/months. Think I can live without it for a while.
  • Options
    Just updating the iPad and phone, interested to see the changes.