Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

GTA V.....Who's getting it?

Really looking forward to this FINALLY coming out. Just wondered who else on here will be getting it................

Comments

• can't flipping wait! Haven't pre ordered, i hope i can get hold of a copy on tuesday!
  • My amazon copy has been dispatched!
  • Epic games. Scary big.
  • got pre ordered that and Ghost for my boy he wont stop talking about it posters on the wall and a calendar with red crosses on it until it reaches GTA V
  • got pre ordered that and Ghost for my boy he wont stop talking about it posters on the wall and a calendar with red crosses on it until it reaches GTA V

out of interest.. how old is he?
  • Just playing the one with the Eastern Europeans in it, why am I always behind with computer games? ffs
  • BIG_ROB said:

Just playing the one with the Eastern Europeans in it, why am I always behind with computer games? ffs

Still a great game Rob, particularly like Nico's sleazy cousin

• BIG_ROB said:

Just playing the one with the Eastern Europeans in it, why am I always behind with computer games? ffs

didnt rate 4 as highly as the others, still a quality game though.

Poor Nico :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone got any cheats? ; )
  • I'm so slow at games, got enough to get through (on Far Cry 3 at the mo) so will probably play this in a year or so!
  • edited September 2013
    I only completed Golden Eye on the Game Cube last year some time!!
  • Haven't got a clue what you are all on about but glad I don't. These games are part of the breakdown of the social fabric of society.

Now back to the NFL on Sky.
  • 13 and I know he is too young but its just the way it is , I know my son and he is a level young lad and I regulate game time so I feel its ok
  • Haven't got a clue what you are all on about but glad I don't. These games are part of the breakdown of the social fabric of society.

Now back to the NFL on Sky.

i hope you're joking, or that's an utterly ignorant thing to say.

13 and I know he is too young but its just the way it is , I know my son and he is a level young lad and I regulate game time so I feel its ok

fair play, I'd say 13 is still slightly too young but if you feel okay with it that's fine. If he was like 8 or something I'd be very concerned!
  • Finally joined the 21st century by procuring a PS3!
  • Can't wait to get it, won't be getting it for a straight away though.

just as the ps4 comes out
  • Met Lazlow while doing the PR this week. Nice guy, got my copy already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't wait. Soooo excited!

just as the ps4 comes out
    One thing at a time! PS3 are dirt cheap now.
  • Well, if "just as the PS3 comes out" you mean in the next 12 months, then yeah. I'd be suprised to see it this side of April at the very least...................
  • edited September 2013
    I imagine a PS4 will be £300+ which I can't justify spending on something I would barely use. Ten years ago it would've been a different story.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Can't wait. Soooo excited!

Is that not meant to be in the Random Facebook Status thread?

; )
  • BIG_ROB said:

That's not the same one as on the n64 is it? Now that is a classic.
  • I imagine a PS4 will be £300+ which I can't justify spending on something I would barely use. Ten years ago it would've been a different story.

I think I paid over 400 mate on pre order 8(
  • edited September 2013
    My son informs me that the PS4 will be priced at £299, which considering how my PS3 is an essential peice of entertainment (used for blu-ray/dvd, movie downloads and netflix, I think that's quite reasonably priced.......................
  • I'm still on GTA1. Great game, though I hope it doesn't result in me wanting to machine gun hare krishnas in real life.
  • Talal said:

BIG_ROB said:

That's not the same one as on the n64 is it? Now that is a classic.
    Not sure mate, its the one where the enemies get stuck in the walls and run round in circles