Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Looking for kit sponsors (this isn't a shameless advertisement)

My team up at Hull University is looking for kit sponsors and not having much luck and I was wondering if anyone had done this before and if so had any hints or tips?

Comments

• Options
    Approach a local pub/bar and in return for a cash sum offer to conduct all post-match drinking in there as well as AGMs etc plus to something to promote the pub - hand out leaflets etc.
  • Options
    Hull campus or Scarborough campus?
  • Options
    What BFR said. Just go to a bar, and do all your team socials etc there. Worked well for me at Uni.
  • Options
    sorry, no hints/tips but sounds like you've been to Hull and back.
  • Options

Approach a local pub/bar and in return for a cash sum offer to conduct all post-match drinking in there as well as AGMs etc plus to something to promote the pub - hand out leaflets etc.

As added incentive tell the pub/bar that if they don't sponsor you then you'll put their windows in at least twice a week - that should smooth the deal along.
  • Options
    Watch The Magnificent Eleven, lots of advice in that film
  • Options
    tell them some shit about playing in a national televised (channel 5 or some shit) charity match then when you have the kits say it was cancelled.