Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-1 Leicester

Many thanks to the 70 Lifers who gave marks.

On the official stats Church was not recognised for having "hit the woodwork" which he did after Schmeichel saved from Yann so I have include it in our stats.

Stats are here: "https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/8e/a3e9be903acd544f7af19e0acf2eec.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Excellent stats. Who says you can't give 110% ?
    I see most played 99 mins.
  • Options
    Interesting reading again. Last season didn't you keep stats for league games and cup games separate? Think it would make more sense to move the 2 cup games out as it skews the picture a bit?
  • Options
    Am I reading it incorrectly or did a lot of people mark Jackson as worse than Hamer??
  • Options
    Covered End:that is because 99 minutes were played, the first half lasted an extra 2m 15 secs and the second half lasted an extra 6m 20secs making a total extra of 8m 35s which is 9 min to the nearest minute gives a total of 99 minutes. If you look at the bbc "live text commentary" they start the 2nd half at 45m 01s and so ignore the added time of the 1st half - this is something that I have only just realised myself so I forgive you in your haste to correct me :)

cafc-west: sorry don't understand as I do keep cup and league separate and have always done so, pray show me where I have brought the two together so I may correct my error

• Options
    edited September 2013

cafc-west: sorry don't understand as I do keep cup and league separate and have always done so, pray show me where I have brought the two together so I may correct my error

Page 2 - match-by-match shows LC1 and LC2 - aren't these League cup? Maybe its me...?

• Options
    cafc-west said:

Page 2 - match-by-match shows LC1 and LC2 - aren't these League cup? Maybe its me...?

no no it's not you, after I had written the last bit I remembered those where there, but it is the only place where you will see cup and league and I think it right that the players who play in the cup games should get some recognition but the aggregation
    (what a word) of the cup stats stays separate and ever more shall do so :)
  • Options

Covered End:that is because 99 minutes were played, the first half lasted an extra 2m 15 secs and the second half lasted an extra 6m 20secs making a total extra of 8m 35s which is 9 min to the nearest minute gives a total of 99 minutes. If you look at the bbc "live text commentary" they start the 2nd half at 45m 01s and so ignore the added time of the 1st half - this is something that I have only just realised myself so I forgive you in your haste to correct me :)

Sorry Lancs, (I hate that I'm so OCD about this, by the way) but due to the 99 minute total, shouldn't Jackson + Gower, Stephens + Cousins and Church + Pigott all add up to 99 too?
    They each add up to 96 at the mo - (75 + 21, 75 + 21 and 90 + 6)

PS Great work, as always! :-)
  • Options
    My Lord, of course you are quite correct, I'm still trying to get my head round this, wish I hadn't realised the error on the live text commentary timing!
  • Options
    Excellent work as ever - afraid I never enter scores but always fascinated at the range and averages... funnily enough Chris Powell and the board watch the same games and you can see a correlation between scores and who gets a contract renewal!
    It will be interesting to see the squad averages once we have played a couple more games.
  • Options
    The board watch the games? Do you have evidence for that, S_R? ;-)