Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

downham tavern

anyone on here used to go the alldayers back in the late 80s,oh what fun we had.

Comments

• just me then.
  • [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]just me then.
    i was more of a yorkshire grey man.
  • used to box there for eltham,never drank or raved there.
  • you'd need to speak to our mate millwall mark about those , always enthusing about them.
  • raving days Lucy.
  • used to have the longest bar in the UK I think.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]used to have the longest bar in the UK I think.
    Yes it did,the raves were run by westham and millwall lads!never could work that one out!do anything for a pound that lot
  • Khazi of a pub in a khazi of an area.
  • was never a khazi of a pub off it,the alldayers were excellent,people travelled all over the country to come to em,regarding the millwall boys[steve davis lookalike]they started the whole acid house scene and baleric music scene,not bad for downham boys,and some of the doormen were charlton boys from the estate.never get them days again,used to be there for a good 12 hours sometimes,still only a chavvy then.
  • [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]was never a khazi of a pub off it,the alldayers were excellent,people travelled all over the country to come to em,regarding the millwall boys[steve davis lookalike]they started the whole acid house scene and baleric music scene,not bad for downham boys,and some of the doormen were charlton boys from the estate.never get them days again,used to be there for a good 12 hours sometimes,still only a chavvy then.

I rest my case!
    ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• how have you rested your case,people had fun there coming from all over the country,most kids were into that music then,of course some were into chess clubs and kite flying.
  • khazi. FACT.
  • your a kite flyer on the heath,FACT.
  • [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]your a kite flyer on the heath,FACT.

Damn - rumbled!
    :o)
  • GOTCH YA
  • Anyway, what's wrong with flying a kite on Blackheath? Or is that just a dig at "old people with kids"?
    ;o)
  • nothing mate.