Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Everyone is being positive?

Please stop i cant bare it. its to rare on here at the moment;)

Comments

• Options
    Wait till Golfie logs on
  • Options
    Yeah. Hamer was terrible today and didn't make a single save. As usual.
  • Options
    I've had a blinding day, only tempered by not being able to go a family 30th as we've no sitter, but on the plus side I hugely enjoyed today, the kids have gone down fine and a pizza is in the oven. Good times.

Nothing beats walking out the ground when the sun is out, it's been a decent game, and we've won.
  • Options
    Harold Wilson is quoted as saying 'a week is a long time in politics' well I'm saying that a week is a long time in football. Seven days ago a cloudburst saved us from a humiliating defeat by Doncaster but today in brilliant sunshine, the team produced a performance worthy of the shirt and against an opposition who will be challenging for the title come May. Oh yes and Yann stuffed them....................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Palarse bl@@dy won and Smallwall got a good point at the Seagulls.....................boo hoo
  • Options

Palarse bl@@dy won and Smallwall got a good point at the Seagulls.....................boo hoo

Every silver lining has a cloud apparently

• Options

...the kids have gone down fine and a pizza is in the oven...

Blimey, how hungry are you?
  • Options
    Ha
  • Options
    Golfie is back on the post match
  • Options

We "got out of jail" apparently.

Must've been one of those open prisons I guess, with free whores, gear and jelly babies!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

We "got out of jail" apparently.

Must've been one of those open prisons I guess, with free whores, gear and jelly babies!
    Maybe he was busy playing Monopoly during our heartening win today.....

• Options
    This forum does not represent what I experienced at the match. On any level.

The moaning was still there. Telling the players what they're doing wrong, bitching about Hamer.
  • Options
    Hamer got a fair amount of stick yesterday - at least they gave Morrison a rest.
    Don't understand fans who abuse their own players and am curious as to how they think it helps. It would be different if we had players who don't give a toss but that can't be levelled at our current squad.
  • Options
    I really think the bloke who sits behind me would genuinely rather Hamer booted the ball straight to the oppositions centre half than hold onto it for more than 3 seconds.

Even at 2-0 up the sound of blood boiling around me was deafening. I do worry about some of our lot.
  • Options
    it's always hot and/or cold on here .. 2 consecutive wins .. we're all 'over the moon' .. 2 defeats and we're 'back down in the gutter' ... BUT seriously .. this season will go OK .. our squad is as good as most in this division despite many fears to the contrary and it just could be that with 3 5 2, Powell has found at last a style which suits most of his players
  • Options
    Mr. Happy said:

I really think the bloke who sits behind me would genuinely rather Hamer booted the ball straight to the oppositions centre half than hold onto it for more than 3 seconds.

Even at 2-0 up the sound of blood boiling around me was deafening. I do worry about some of our lot.

Think some of our fans prefer route 1 football even though its a recipe for disaster. We actually retained possession well at times yesterday which made a change.
  • Options

Mr. Happy said:

Think some of our fans prefer route 1 football even though its a recipe for disaster. We actually retained possession well at times yesterday which made a change.
    Yep, we were comfortably knocking it around the back and controlling the pace of the game, and then that negative cacophony thing happens, as people shout "what the hell are you doing!?"