Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ibiza

What is Ibiza like late September ?

Comments

• Options
    Expensive
  • Options
    Good if you can catch some of the closing parties. Check the dates though.
  • Options
    I'm aiming to go for a few days over the final Ibiza Rocks (20th sept).

I've been looking at this http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_september_i.htm
  • Options
    Sell some drugs. you'll be reet. nice trip to South America too.
  • Options
    Depends where you're going.

San Antonio - full of tools from pontefract.

Ibiza town - as said, expensive as always (but good). We stay in talamanca which is on the outskirts of town. Go ti ibiza sootlight website dmfir closing party details.
  • Options
    Expensive for closing parties

• Options
    i found eating there was quite pricey for what it was and the drink prices at ushuaia were ridiculous 2 becks 2 waters and 1 jd and coke was 64 euros, if you can id say stay at jet apartments buzzing round there 24/7 and its a better base to get to all the clubs.
  • Options
    You'll struggle to get in Jet for closing but you can stay around there and still walk into the hotel.

Closing is expensive but get ur tickets before you go online. Don't think DC10 closes till October as its mainly Spanish crowd, so you'll pay normal price for that and it's a must do.
  • Options
    Vodka and Coke in Ushuaia was 15 euro's @ Avicii's residency last year.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    not too hot, autumn breezes, most of the punters have gone home, nice people .. just terrific .. but as has been stated, expensive

EDIT: Make a change .. fly to Barca and then take the sea ferry across .. IF you have the time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dc10 ahhh memories
  • Options

dc10 ahhh memories

Thought I was in a school gym at one point!! Amazing place.
  • Options
    Enjoyed San Antonio (back in 85 mind).
  • Options

dc10 ahhh memories

Thought I was in a school gym at one point!! Amazing place.
    I'd love to have gone there around 2007 when minimal was at its peak. Too much dodgy house for my liking now.

Keep an eye out for free/unofficial parties online too, for example Ibiza Sands had an all dayer yesterday or Thursday with some big names. After parties too should be cheaper and can attract some really cool DJs.