Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Page 3 girls

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Oh and fried eggs.
  • Options
    Boom said:

Norks

This !!

• Options
    Bazoomas
  • Options

Most of the knockers in there are fake which isn't attractive in the slightest

clearly never even seen a pair of tits
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    For a little while I went out with someone with a third nipple. True story.
  • Options
    Boom said:

Norks

Amazingly, there is actually a place called Nork, just south-west of Banstead, near Epsom Downs. It's marked on the maps.

• Options
    Chebs
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Boom said:

Norks

Amazingly, there is actually a place called Nork, just south-west of Banstead, near Epsom Downs. It's marked on the maps.

What is it with that area? There's also a place called 'Mogador' round there, which sounds like a place in Middle Earth
  • Options

Chebs

That's what we called them. Funnily enough there in a town in the Czech republic called Cheb. We wanted to visit it purely for that reason
  • Options
    1) Suzanne Mizzi
    2) Linda Lusardi
    3)Donna Ewin

They are worth a google...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Top bollocks
  • Options

Boom said:

Norks

What is it with that area? There's also a place called 'Mogador' round there, which sounds like a place in Middle Earth
    Used to pass the sign for Mogador every time I visited my father-in-law - always wanted to go there in search of hobbits!
  • Options
    Cannons
  • Options
    source of amusement in our office, last Thursday Rosie Jones was 21 and on Monday she was 23, she's also been 24 at some point recently
  • Options

The sun has hit a new low today. The bird on page 3 has her hand across her bangers.
    What part of tits out doesn't she get?

They make up for it on the sports pages as they have a massive tit on it..... Alan Pardew
  • Options
    At last. More cerebral discussion on CL...

I fear for the survival of page 3 but the vocal minorities and single interest groups will win out, it is inevitable.

So alas, goodbye harmless smut and titillation, I knew thee well.
  • Options

The sun has hit a new low today. The bird on page 3 has her hand across her bangers.

She's 'covering' her bangers in support for the 'cop a feel' campaign
  • Options

Got the Benny Hill salute though, I loved Benny Hill
  • Options
    Btw can you be flagged for liking Benny Hill
  • Options

Btw can you be flagged for liking Benny Hill

It's CL... someone will be along in 10 minutes to deal with any unwanted, unmerited and self appointed hand wringing needs in your absence.