Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rolf Harris charged now

2»

Comments

• Options

Just to clarify, it's my understanding that the 'making of indecent images' also includes downloading them and doesn't automatically mean what it appears to in our everyday use and has been alluded to in this thread.

Bad enough in itself if true of course but, as others have said, we should wait for the trial and evidence to be presented before jumping to any conclusions and making crass 'jokes' IMO.

everyday use ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Just to clarify, it's my understanding that the 'making of indecent images' also includes downloading them and doesn't automatically mean what it appears to in our everyday use and has been alluded to in this thread.

Bad enough in itself if true of course but, as others have said, we should wait for the trial and evidence to be presented before jumping to any conclusions and making crass 'jokes' IMO.

everyday use ?
    Yeah. As in what we would normal use the term 'making' for. But you knew that anyway...
  • Options
    Who next?

Sooty?
    Bungle?
  • Options
    Rod, Jane & Freddy ?
  • Options

I'll wait and see what 12 of my fellow citizen's decide before rushing to judgement.

This.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!