Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Obscure Game Game

edited August 2013 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Here's a little game for anyone who wants to play. What's the most obscure match that you can get yourself to see this season?

I'll kick off:

New Quay 6 Aberporth 1 Cynghrair Costcutter (Ceredigion) League Att: 42 (hand counted - includes subs and team management)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    I'll chip in with Avarta 3 Fremand Amager 1. Danish Div 2 East. Att around 400 to be fair
  • Options
    Are these games we've been to or just random matches?
  • Options

I'll chip in with Avarta 3 Fremand Amager 1. Danish Div 2 East. Att around 400 to be fair

My mate Arne is a Fremand Amager fan - as well as Palace - bit rough their fans apparently ( FA not the cheese rolls )?
  • Options

My mate Arne is a Fremand Amager fan - as well as Palace - bit rough their fans apparently ( FA not the cheese rolls )?
    Haha! Yeah some of them are Algarve. They happen to be my local team although I am more inclined to watch FC Nordsjælland purely because they are a Superliga club
  • Options

Are these games we've been to or just random matches?

Been to, this season.