Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Doncaster Match thread 24/8/13 - GAME ABANDONED

edited August 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon folks, here we go again all the usual stuff here....no prem scores please.....we need 3 points and we need a good fighting performance from the off...not when we are 2 down........so here's hoping we can finally get our season off the ground....will bring you the teams as soon as I can get them................COYR's

Comments

• Options
    Its my first game of the season, so we will ever be brilliant, or complete s**t. I wonder which it will be!?
  • Options
    Brilliant my son! Brilliant!
  • Options
    Think its Emma and Pete F today on commentary
  • Options
    Charlton: Hamer, Wiggins, Solly, Cort, Morrison (c); Harriott, Pritchard, Gower, Cousins; Kermorgant, Church
  • Options
    Charlton subs: Pope, Evina, Dervite, Green, Wilson, Sordell, Pigott
  • Options
    A very interesting mix of youth and experience that team... I don't trust the midfield to control the game, Doncaster if they control the midfield will win IMO. COYR
  • Options
    so cort in from the off, and cousins gets his starting debut
  • Options
    Much better starting 11
  • Options
    Doncaster Rovers: Turnbull, Husband, Jones, Brown, Cotterill, Khumalo, Keegan, Wellens, Robinson, Coppinger, Wabara
  • Options
    Afternoon Red. Signing in from France and looking forward to your commentary and the three points.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doncaster subs: Maxted, Quinn, Furman, Syers, Duffy, Paynter, McCullough
  • Options
    Love that team, best we could have hoped for. I'm feeling confident
  • Options
    Pritchard back and Stevo not in squad
  • Options
    Morrison is very lucky to still be in the side with the current form he is showing
  • Options
    Millwall kit man has forgotten their kit, playing in Sheffield Wednesday’s 3rd kit!................oh dear!!!
  • Options
    Just a personal opinion but I would rather Dervite than Morrison at present. Not confident of a win today. Draw at best
  • Options
    good afternoon Red and everyone, as usual I'll give Championship scores as they happen plus anything significant by ex Charlton players in all leagues.

COYA
  • Options
    about to set sail across caspian.... will be lucky to get first 5 mins of updates
  • Options
    Gonna have a score on Cousins anytime scorer.. 14/1 with betfred.. why not!!
  • Options
    I like that starting line up. Cousins and Church in is positive .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pritchard, Church and Cousins add much needed energy compared to Green, Sordell and an unfit Jackson in the Boro game. Going to be interesting to see how Cousins does.
  • Options

Gonna have a score on Cousins anytime scorer.. 14/1 with betfred.. why not!!

16/1 on will hill think its a great shout personally
  • Options
    Good line up .. though Wilson is unlucky to lose out .. Come On You ADDICKS !!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    20 mins till ko.....had a bet on Cousins any time scorer @14's
  • Options
    FT Trotters 0-1 Hoops
  • Options

FT Trotters 0-1 Hoops

That result screwed my 'goals galore' bet before anyone else kicked off....went for 16 games with both sides scoring at 6000/1 with a £2 bet...........and Bolton were crap!!
  • Options
    I also would have preferred Dervite over Morro but Morro will probably have a blinder today. I like Cousins in there. Pritchard out wide and Gower in the middle. 3 points today please Reds.
  • Options
    How many more games did you need to win?
  • Options

the other 15 haven't kicked off yet!! so lost bet before the rest even come out of the tunnel!! LOL
  • Options

the other 15 haven't kicked off yet!! so lost bet before the rest even come out of the tunnel!! LOL
    I'll be right peed off if the other games have both teams scoring thats for sure!!!