Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stokey for an afternoon

Just an hour away for me, £5 a ticket to hopefully watch Palarse lose and preferable to listening to Emma.

Comments

• Options
    how come its £5 a ticket for a premiership game.please stoke win
  • Options
    Ich bin ein Stokey
  • Options
    £5 bargain. Enjoy the match.
  • Options

Only if Stoke win. If not it could be the worst £5 ever spent.

• Options

Only if Stoke win. If not it could be the worst £5 ever spent.

.....possibly, watching the teenage ultras jump up and down would really piss me off

• Options
    Come on Stokey, barbecue some Nigels
  • Options
    If this is not 9-0 to Stoke I will be shocked!!!!!
  • Options
    Think Stoke will struggle this season, wouldn't be surprised if Palace got a win today
  • Options
    Hope Shrews not turned to the dark side and started to support Palace?
  • Options

Hope Shrews not turned to the dark side and started to support Palace?

I generally have a bit of a never say never philosophy to life , but in that case a complete and utter never. Looked like two struggling teams to me. Stoke mostly playing Huth ball, the home crowd totally silent for much of the match and getting on the backs of their own players, they really don't like Crouch. It was nightmare scenario for a while the Nigels leading and us 3-0 down at The Valley, thank god for txt updates from Maglor painting a less dooomy picture and giving me the hope of an abandoned match. Palace did look the better passing team but have a severe a lack of strength particularly under pressure. Im very glad the Stripey Nigels were quietened down by two Stoke goals in about five minutes. For what is meant to be a passionate and noisy ground and the fact that I was behind the goal at the Stoke end it was all very tame. First time Ive been to a match that wasn't Charlton or England, all very weird not spending a match singing, or shouting at the referee. Im looking forward now to my next away trip to watch a proper team with proper supporters.

Come on you Reeeedddddsss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I watched this game on a moody feed on laptop from mallorca and palace were better than I thought aaaah
    Chamakh took his goal well although the stoke defending at that point was weak ,
    Fairplay to the palace geeks they did get behind their team for most of the match but Stoke were as quiet as you like
    Both teams are gonna struggle this year just don't need the nigels getting any luck and so far they haven't !