Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wreckless Eric's Radio Show

Might be of interest to some? Saw him at the Amersham Arms more than 10 years ago, bitched about how fame passed him by, Living in France etc. Still only had 1 decent song.

http://www.wrecklessericradio.com/

Comments

• Options
    I saw him on the "Live Stiffs" tour. Also on the bill was Ian Dury and Elvis Costello (before he'd formed the Attractions), plus others stars on the Stiff record label.

I was amazed to see him playing a "Top Twenty" guitar - the worst guitar I ever owned - over priced at fifteen quid.
  • Options
    Was a top twenty a Woolworth's guitar? I seem to recall they sold electric guitars. They were shocking and about as cool as molten lava.
  • Options
    Not sure about that - I didn't buy mine in wollies. They had a range called "Audition", which included amps - I owned a 15 Watt Audition "Stack" and still have the head, having blown the speaker by plugging in my 100W HH head!

You could buy some really shit gear in those days - I don't think anything as poor as the first few guitars I owned is made these days.