Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Sparkies out there

Or anyone know a reliable Sparky.

Need a bit of electrical work done at my house nothing major fitting a few light fittings - few sockets etc. Electrics scare the shit out of me - can do simple jobs but these are a bit technical for me.

They also got to be willing to travel to Carshalton obviously.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    Need a bit of electrical work done at my house nothing major fitting a few light fittings - few sockets etc. Electrics scare the shit out of me - can do simple jobs but these are a bit technical for me.

Besides changing a lightbulb, what household electricity jobs are simpler than changing a few lights and plug sockets?
  • Options
    i wouldn't know how to do it, no nothing about electrics, and not really something you mess around with if you don't.
  • Options
    Ive been told of one, I'm going to use him very soon I hope, I'll let you know if he's any good.
  • Options
    Where you living these days Arf? I know a sparky, but not sure he'd travel as far as stripey land!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    chris with respect - do you know one or not --- .

i went to do the front room light expecting 3 wires - there was 8 - apart from the fact it is now ILLEGAL to do any electrical work in your home unless you are trained I am not messing about with electrics.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]Where you living these days Arf? I know a sparky, but not sure he'd travel as far as stripey land!

They also got to be willing to travel to Carshalton obviously.-- now living in Chelsea land not a stripey to be seen
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]Where you living these days Arf? I know a sparky, but not sure he'd travel as far as stripey land!

They also got to be willing to travel to Carshalton obviously.-- now living in Chelsea land not a stripey to be seen

Is that better or worse?

I've got the number for a sparky in Strood, Kent, you can give him a try if you like. Whisper me if you want the number.
  • Options
    My Mate is, He lives in Farningham and his company is based in Bexley Village.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]My Mate is, He lives in Farningham and his company is based in Bexley Village.

Sounds just what I'm looking for mate , does he do the odd jobs that Arfur is on about ?

Also does he do decking lights ?

Cheers
  • Options
    yeah he did a few sockets and cabling for me. I'll have a word.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep he can do the lot, sockets, out door electrics and lights etc etc. email me on spencer_payne@hotmail.com if you are interested. PS he is fully qualified.
  • Options
    Cheers mate , I'll whisper you instead
  • Options
    "Also does he do decking lights ?"

Shag perlease, Decking is so Chav!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"Also does he do decking lights ?"

Shag perlease, Decking is so Chav!

Not round a pool it aint mate
  • Options
    Hi Mate, email me on spencerpayne@clarendonchambers.com let me know what you need doing and where you live etc and we'll give you a ring. Do we call you shag or have you another name?

Thanks
  • Options
    you will have lots of wires particularly in a two switch arrangement.. I can do a bit, but the regs are such nowadays that you need certification of your electrics ideally and its not legal to do it yourself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Hi Mate, email me on spencerpayne@clarendonchambers.com let me know what you need doing and where you live etc and we'll give you a ring. Do we call you shag or have you another name?

Thanks

Have done mate

Shag or Chav will do
  • Options
    Shag - Have you got a swimming? I might have to put my speedoes on and head to Bexley when the weather warms up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Shag - Have you got a swimming? I might have to put my speedoes on and head to Bexley when the weather warms up.

Yes mate , the deep end is only 8 foot though so no diving
  • Options
    i'd call that a pond....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You would do from where you come from
  • Options
    Glass Half Empty is a sparks.....drop him a whisper.