Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

Comments

• Options
    If Haye is fit and boxes like he can he will still demolish Bellew. Haye didn't land anything meaningful and rust may as well have been falling off him, Bellew knows he got lucky with Haye last time out and I imagine these two fights will have him set up for life.

That said, if Haye doesn't finish Bellew early we could have another interesting fight. Whatever I think of either boxer Haye picking up that injury made for a pretty exciting event even if Bellew couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.
  • Options
    Carter said:

If Haye is fit and boxes like he can he will still demolish Bellew. Haye didn't land anything meaningful and rust may as well have been falling off him, Bellew knows he got lucky with Haye last time out and I imagine these two fights will have him set up for life.

That said, if Haye doesn't finish Bellew early we could have another interesting fight. Whatever I think of either boxer Haye picking up that injury made for a pretty exciting event even if Bellew couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

There's a highlights video on youtube , I can't remember ever seeing two fighters throw so many swing and misses in a bout.
  • Options
    The damage on their faces at the end told the story, if Haye had had 2 legs Bellew would have looked like super Mr Potato Head
  • Options
    Haye Ko 1.72 with bet365
  • Options
    David Haye is finished trust me he is finished theres no doubt in my mind that Haye of old beats Tony but not now , not a chance,

Haye can not hurt Tony and both Tony and david know it this fight shouldnt be happening
  • Options

David Haye is finished trust me he is finished theres no doubt in my mind that Haye of old beats Tony but not now , not a chance,

Haye can not hurt Tony and both Tony and david know it this fight shouldnt be happening

Haye looked so rusty in the first 3 rounds of the last fight, like he had never boxed before. If he can remember to box behind his jab and get a range early on then he will do the business. If he can't and he starts like he did before I will agree with you that he is done.

He had the world in his hands for a short while a few years ago, when he beat Jean Marc Mormeck then Enzo I thought he was the second coming. Sadly and annoyingly he is always injured,rehabilitating from an injury or tailoring his training to avoid an injury
  • Options
    About to watch Ohara Davies against Tom Farrell. I'm thinking Davies will win this
    Came out to a chorus of boos
  • Options
    Farrell down twice already. This won't last 3 rounds
  • Options
    6 rounds, but one way traffic. Farrell had a lot of heart but the ref should have stopped it earlier. Davies looked pretty decent
  • Options
    Rate Ohara, great reach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iamdan said:

Rate Ohara, great reach.

Overrated mate, he can whack but the only test he has had he failed spectacularly against Josh Taylor who I really rate
  • Options
    Carter said:

iamdan said:

Rate Ohara, great reach.

Overrated mate, he can whack but the only test he has had he failed spectacularly against Josh Taylor who I really rate
    Good point.
  • Options
    Wouldn't say he failed spectacularly, just got done on the night by a better fighter.

Personally I think he has the potential to move up a level over the next few years. Not a likeable personality though
  • Options

Wouldn't say he failed spectacularly, just got done on the night by a better fighter.

Personally I think he has the potential to move up a level over the next few years. Not a likeable personality though

I think he did, his arsehole personality exageratted the gravity of it maybe but he got absolutely taken to school and was given a boxing education. And for a fighter to turn his back and quit is a very indignifying thing especially for a gobshite like Davies.

I appreciate he has a different style which I usually like in British fighters but I think he is only on matchroom shows because he can give crowds a knockout on an undercard however as soon as he comes against someone of genuine pedigree the same thing will happen as happened in the Josh Taylor fight
  • Options
    Spewed once. He'll do it again when it's put on him.
  • Options
    My boy masher took Tom all I do is talk stalker to school

Get in there

OHD has something nasty about him but josh Taylor is levels above him and made him look foolish and he quit , once you quit in boxing you always will question the heart in fights as he goes up a level

• Options
    edited October 2017
    buckshee said:
    He hasaid a very good sense of humour so surely said this in jest.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

So feared that Dillian Whyte would take you on at a months notice, leave off
  • Options
    I see that Fury has confirmed he will not be reapplying for his BBBC license.

Is this the end of the line now?!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Proper pissed off is Tyson and Pete over AJ and Rob McCracken getting the coach and boxer award for getting the bbboc award for coach and boxer for the fight against klitchko

When Tyson got no acknowledgement after beating him for all the belts
  • Options
    The hearing bullshit with Fury and the BBBoC is ridiculous.
    Some fighters have tested positive, served their ban and are back in the ring before Fury even has a date for a hearing.
  • Options
    Billy is a bad lad but funny as fook that
  • Options

Billy is a bad lad but funny as fook that

Is it just me or did it look like they weren’t in the same room together ? Weird way of shooting it.
  • Options
    Tyson Fury cleared to box again, will he fight AJ in 2018?
  • Options

I'm pretty sure they will fight at some point - it's the big earner for both of them. It will be a stadium fight so late in 2018 in Cardiff with the roof or summer 2019 at Wembley is my guess. Summer 2018 is too early I think.
  • Options
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I'm pretty sure they will fight at some point - it's the big earner for both of them. It will be a stadium fight so late in 2018 in Cardiff with the roof or summer 2019 at Wembley is my guess. Summer 2018 is too early I think.
    Definitely too early. Fury probably needs at least 3-4 months to get in shape, then 2 fights (maybe April & October) before he takes on AJ so i'd say spring 2019
  • Options
    3 fights for AJ in 2018

Parker march wembley
    Wilder July /August wembley
    Fury December Cardiff

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!