Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

Comments

• Options
    Why the ref allowed that to go to a 4th is beyond me, he had to pratically carry Clev to his corner at the end of round 3.
  • Options
    brutal fighter, no wonder hopkins avoided him
  • Options
    Could be a good night for Eddie Hearn
  • Options
    Kovalev will be huge in that division.
  • Options
    My word, kovalev has got some heavy paws

Steven Smith looked very good, shocked he stopped Buckland
  • Options
    'Don't rule out a rematch' - I can guarantee nothing would change in a rematch. Kovalev was a level above, power and skill.
  • Options
    no rematch, this guy is us bound
  • Options
    Hopkins bound.
  • Options
    no chance, bernie will not fight him
  • Options
    Depends how much money this guy can get on the table...everyone has a price.

But with Dawson recently been beaten, there's not many big names out there. Stevenson looks the only one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bernie is a boxing treasure and is still quality but this is one he will avoid , ten years back he would outbox the guy
  • Options
    froch if he comes through groves is possible
  • Options
    Hopkins never seems to be knocked down though, you don't know what would happen with Kovalev once he's up against a guy that won't go down.
  • Options
    no,but hopkins has the right to pick fights he can win, he had the chance to fight this dude before, this guy can be beat of course, froch could give him a row
  • Options
    Reckon Froch will stay in Super Mid for the time being, maybe down the road if Ward is definitely a no-go.
  • Options
    money up light heavy though, adonis and this guy and bellew if he wins
  • Options
    Massive win tonight for Darren Barker. Split decision victory for a world title!
  • Options
    Over the moon the Barker. Good bloke who deserves this. Just keep out of Golovkin's way Darren! That guy is on another level. Look at the way he took apart Macklin. Would like to see a round robin between Barker, Murray and Barker.
  • Options
    what a great fight really hard fought battle from both of them
  • Options
    wow, great scenes, this is why this sport is the bollocks, loved seeing the celebrations and seeing the dad jumping about who has the same haircut he had when he fought my brother.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worth getting up at 4am for! Over the moon for Barker
  • Options
    Loads on tonight...
  • Options
    Klitschko and then Antony Joshua. Hopefully there isn't much of a clash...
  • Options
    Quigg going for a world title, love watching Selby too
  • Options
    Cotto in vegas to finish things up
  • Options
    Hope Joshua hasn't fucked things up with his first fight. Leo is no mug. He would have been better off fighting a few Mexican roadsweepers early on. Also cringe when I see him doing those little Sky bits where it seems like this win is a foregone conclusion. Pride goeth before a fall and all that.
  • Options
  • Options
    The ref in this fight is an absolute disgrace. Allowing clinching and leaning the entire fight and counting throw-downs as knockdowns.
  • Options
    So annoying to watch, shoulda had a point off by now
  • Options
    Povetkin given no chance against such tactics, moment he slips the jab he's immediately put in a headlock and leaned on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!