Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Simpsons; Tapped out.

Is anybody else playing this game/app on iPod/iPhone/iPad? I don't normally play these sort of games but I find it strangely addictive , being a Simpsons fan helps. If anybody is playing and wants to share their progress etc add me on origin same user name as CL.

Comments

• Options
    Bloody love this game. Been playing for months. Don't really spend much money on it though unlike my mate at work who spends a fortune on it.
  • Options
    Sadly yes, although dont spend any money on it. Prefer Megapolis to be honest. I love a city builder game!
  • Options
    I've never put money in and never will, I understand why people are tempted though.
  • Options
    I thought I'd have a look at this app having seen the thread. Curse you. There is little in life more futile than trying to save up for a powerplant.
  • Options
    I need to curse you too.

I set them all off last night on long tasks to save up for Willie's shack! Just got enough to pay for it. so expensive - will something special happen from that!?

• Options
    When you purchase a building, if there is a character shown they will arrive with the building. The more characters, the more activities you can do so the more cash and doughnuts you get.

Big tip - save doughnuts and do not be tempted to use them to speed up builds. You can purchase additional characters and buildings later on but only if you have enough doughnuts
  • Options

I need to curse you too.

I set them all off last night on long tasks to save up for Willie's shack! Just got enough to pay for it. so expensive - will something special happen from that!?

Not really I'm afraid.

I went down the route of building a bucket load of houses to get more money. Think I've got about 500 blue houses now, earns me close to 400k a day. Helping massively towards those items that cost millions! Just building up my Krustyland at the moment.

Very addictive!

• Options
    click on homer and tap him 10 times really fast, to get the Jeberdiah sprigfield statue and 10 free donuts
  • Options
    I didn't know that at the beginning and sped up every build as assumed that was the done thing as I'm so impatient so now have 4 doughnuts. Is there much point spending money on trees and benches?
  • Options
    I sped everything up as well when i first played used them all up until i got the 10 from tapping homer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2013
    {SPOILER ALERT: Cheats on Tapped Out}.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZmKmqj_Mk

{SPOILER ALERT: Cheats on Tapped Out}.
  • Options
    Apart from accidentally using some doughnuts I've never spent any. Still have less than 100 though which is good for pretty much nothing.

Currently building crusty's theme park.

Megapolis is better because everything is open to you if you're patient. With tappedout you need to spend real money for some things.
  • Options
    Has anyone ever won doughnuts on sideshow bobs balloon pop game?
  • Options

Has anyone ever won doughnuts on sideshow bobs balloon pop game?

Yes. You win 5 donuts every 300 games.
  • Options
    Thanks, was wondering as I've never seen it :-)
  • Options
    A lass at work put me on to this last week but I've yet to give it a go.

Do you need to be connected to wifi to play or can it be done offline?
  • Options
    I think you have to be connected to Internet.
  • Options
    Downloaded this over Christmas in order to keep my Nephew amused, however I'm now addicted to it!! Great game, especially if you are a Simpsons fan
  • Options
    It's a bit boring now, there isnt really anything to do anymore.
  • Options
    Yesh I only have a few things left and everything's got so expeensive that you work for days to save up. I would have thought that anyone who spent money on it is pretty annoyed that they simply reached the end of the game quicker.

The thanksgiving and Christmas stuff got very tedious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are new things coming the levels up to 45, more tasks, a real sideshow bob, more buildings and new actions and new premium stuff too like platinum scratch-it etc, supposedly their biggest update yet but they are getting Christmas out of the way first, so I hear..
  • Options
    I want to spend some money and get some donuts as I want a few premium characters and buildings, but I can't justify doing so.

I've noticed that 'Other Springfield' hasn't changed in ages, and its still stuck on level 30 without any new buildings appearing.
  • Options
    'Other Springfield' will change to another 'other Springfield' as you progress past it.
  • Options
    I'm on level 42 and it has been the same other springfield for ages now.
  • Options
    It currently only goes to 37?
  • Options
    I'm probably on that then! I thought I was further than that. Just asking the missus to check!
  • Options
    For those who play on an Apple device there is a way you can win free donuts...Is rather tedious, but saves spending pot loads of money if you want premium characters / buildings. Drop us a PM if interested in knowing how.
  • Options

There are new things coming the levels up to 45, more tasks, a real sideshow bob, more buildings and new actions and new premium stuff too like platinum scratch-it etc, supposedly their biggest update yet but they are getting Christmas out of the way first, so I hear..

Oooh does this make you officialy a part of the ITK group?
  • Options
    I need two more usernames to pass a mission, please pm me!
  • Options
    I'm same username sadiejane1981