Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

News!

As some of you may know, me and Mrs CD have finally decided to get married this August after being engaged for 6.5yrs (with a 9mth break in the middle).

We've also found out that she is pregnant with number 2 Jnr CD. Which has cheered her up no end as shes gonna be 6mths pregnant in her wedding pics!!

Comments

• Options
    congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!

Reception down the Burner?
  • Options
    All the very best to you Mr CD!
  • Options
    Nice one (or two!)
  • Options
    very many congratulations!
  • Options
    congrats pal
  • Options
    Double congratulations dood.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]As some of you may know, me and Mrs CD have finally decided to get married this August after being engaged for 6.5yrs (with a 9mth break in the middle).

We've also found out that she is pregnant with number 2 Jnr CD. Which has cheered her up no end as shes gonna be 6mths pregnant in her wedding pics!!

Congrats, maybe you can give Super Palace his sex education lessons when he's at school......
  • Options
    pat on the back geezer! congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Dan!

Congratulations!
  • Options
    Nice one CD!
  • Options
    Congrats CD!
  • Options
    Congratulations to you and your family
  • Options
    that is pure evil lol -

Congrats mate.
  • Options
    Congratulations, old bean.

...Hang about, didn't you announce this a year ago on NetAddicks? or am I imagining that?
  • Options
    Congratulations mate , see you at the wedding
  • Options
    6 months pregnant and SOBER... on your wedding day?
    congrats.
  • Options
    Congrats mate!
  • Options
    nice one dan, a double well done to you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    Double Congrats Dan!!

xx
  • Options
    Well done old Chap, the missus will never forgive you re the Wedding pics though :-)
  • Options
    Thanks Guys.

No McMoist it must be old age catching up with you fella
  • Options
    Thats old news mate, some pi55ed up bloke told me that in the oak on saturday! he didnt stay for to long though, think he was last seen asleep in Canon St

'hats off' dan !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ-3PO[/cite]Thats old news mate, some pi55ed up bloke told me that in the oak on saturday! he didnt stay for to long though, think he was last seen asleep in Canon St

The game was on Sunday Dan..........Jesus how long were you in there for? ;-)
  • Options
    Congrats Dan!
  • Options
    oh yeah...sunday, we won as well didnt we!

how long were we in there for....long enough for my brother to take 2 days off with a 'hangover' kids today eh!
  • Options
    Just a little update (more so none of you ask how things are going and then feel awkward)

Unfortunately Mrs CD miscarried last week.

We're trying to be quite pragmatic about it as she didn't feel that comfortable with this pregnancy and had been having quite a lot of pains, so we think there might have been something amiss.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Dan ...............