Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you jump her (or him) in the office?

Just for KBLS. Office shenanigans - Yes or No?

Comments

• Options
    Have done - on many occassions!
  • Options
    oh dear god no!!!!!!
  • Options
    yes I'm wearing mine now, as I said on the other post.......
  • Options
    No here as well. If you got caught how mortifying must that be?!!
  • Options
    Too many times for my own good
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Too many times for my own good

Getting caught?
  • Options
    Never caught, but it people know by the uneasiness in the office.

Thankfully I'm back in a relationship now, so no more office naughties
  • Options
    Actually don't answer that - this is too weird a thread. Who started it? Oh.
  • Options
    In my first job at Barclay's Greenwich when I was 18 I worked in the back office of 7 as the only fella.
    I did alright. ;-)
  • Options
    even if i was single no, everyone is here is either gay, old or ugly or an idiot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm always frightened to answer these type of questions in case anyone in my office is reading !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm always frightened to answer these type of questions in case anyone in my office is reading !!

Those sneaky IT guys.
  • Options
    Not sure if this counts, but met my Ex at LTSB and we engaged in a number of 'Activities' within the office building after hours, having to dodge the security guards was part of the fun.
  • Options
    Used to go out with a girl that worked for me...
    when we split up she left the company.. LOL
  • Options
    more important question for KBslittlesis: are you a lady in the Little Britain sense?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]more important question for KBslittlesis: are you a lady in the Little Britain sense?

don't watch it, sorry

perhaps someone who knows me on here & who does watch it can tell you
  • Options
    Suzi - sounds like an intriguing place to work...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]even if i was single no, everyone is here is either gay, old or ugly or an idiot.

"Everyone"? Which category do you fall into then?
    :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]even if i was single no, everyone is here is either gay, old or ugly or an idiot.

"Everyone"? Which category do you fall into then?

idiot obviously. for working with a bunch of misfits!
  • Options

Presumably there are some that fit into all of those categories, i.e. an ugly old gay idiot. Man, that conjours up an image I'd rather not dwell on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thats me out then Suzi....:-)
  • Options
    I met my missus 25 years ago, when I was her boss, yep you guessed it she is now in charge ; )
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    oops!