Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shirt Sponsorship

are we going to try and sponsor anyone's kit this season?

Comments

• how about sponsoring a shirt with no player ? as a "protest" to the missing investment
  • I'd have to seriously consider my contribution if this were done.
  • Havent we already done it?
  • thought that was last yr
  • Ravi at the Club will have been contacting last season's sponsors to ascertain whether they want to do so again.

There should soon be a list indicating which shirts are still available - probably on the OS.

Maybe the powers that be are waiting to see who stays and who signs....
  • I have had no contact from ravi about renewing my sponsorship despite me giving him a nudge nearly two weeks ago.

Maybe we don't need the money anymore..??
  • cafc999 said:

I have had no contact from ravi about renewing my sponsorship despite me giving him a nudge nearly two weeks ago.

Maybe Ravi has been assigned as an "Account manager" for a group of s tkt holders as well as his normal duties......

• cafc999 said:

I have had no contact from ravi about renewing my sponsorship despite me giving him a nudge nearly two weeks ago.

Maybe Ravi has been assigned as an "Account manager" for a group of s tkt holders as well as his normal duties......

That's what I was thinking....poor choice if it is as shirt sponsorship raises some much needed revenue for the club
  • Oh yeah.

So are we doing it this year?
  • Anyone have an idea how much this would cost as an individual rather than the package the forum used to get from the club ? I would email direct but going by the post above it seems pointless.
  • Sponsored links:

• From the OS.

Kit sponsorship

Fans or companies can show their support for the Addicks by becoming a kit sponsor for a season.

By putting your name or your company's name to any one of the club's players or management team, you can receive a host of benefits as follows:

* Your name or your company name beside your player in every matchday programme

* Season-long recognition within your player's profile on the club's official website, www.cafc.co.uk

* A team photograph

* A signed shirt presented to you by your sponsored player

* An invitation for you and a guest to attend the kit sponsors' end-of-season dinner, where you will share a table with your sponsored player and meet the team

* A Charlton Athletic gift

* Prices to sponsor each player's home, away or training kit start from £525
  • If we are put me down for £25
  • Yes, we'll have something announced soon
  • Ravi emailed me about 4 weeks ago......we agreed to Sponsor Mark Gower as we had sponsored Dale Stephens for 2 seasons already.
  • Sorry to bring this up again, but are CL sponsoring this season ?
    (I ask because I've got £40 saved up towards it, and money & me don't stay together long).