Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Garden clearance/Waste disposal

Anyone got any recommendations? Got some general garden waste needs clearing, too much to stick in the back of my motor.

Comments

• Where?
  • Depends on the area you are.
  • Curb_It said:

Where?

The garden
  • Plumstead Common
  • Plumstead Common

Moving it from there or dumping it there?
  • Stick it in the garden waste bins over a period of weeks.
  • If anyone does know of anything I have the same need in the Chislehurst area for garden clearance, furniture clearance and general rubbish.
  • Plumstead Common

Moving it from there or dumping it there?
    Is that a slight on my area of residence?

Stick it in the garden waste bins over a period of weeks.

I need it done quite sharpish so that is not really an option.

• I've got a load of stuff to get rid of as well. Taking it down here on Thursday - http://www.bromley.gov.uk/info/531/recycling_sites/81/waldo_road_reuse_and_recycling_centre - seems to be significantly cheaper than getting a skip or any of the other options I've looked into.
  • Greenwich residents can use the refuse center at Nathan Way in Thamesmead for free, but like I say, there's too much to take myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Burn it.
  • ive sent you an inbox jamie.
  • if anyone aint working and owns a van theres a few quid to be earned just in this thread alone
  • Thanks Curb_It
  • Brunello said:

If anyone does know of anything I have the same need in the Chislehurst area for garden clearance, furniture clearance and general rubbish.

Bromley residence can get a pass for tips in Bickley & Beckenham for free. If you take any waste to these in a van I've found that they put you on a weigh-bridge and charge £45 minimum. With the pass you can use it in a car all day.

• Brunello said:

general rubbish.

Ah, that'll be when we play Burnley at home.

• Bromley residence can get a pass for tips in Bickley & Beckenham for free. If you take any waste to these in a van I've found that they put you on a weigh-bridge and charge £45 minimum. With the pass you can use it in a car all day.

Is that how you get rid of your carpet?
  • We had loads of crap and offered the bin men £20 to take it all and they agreed.
    Just ask them
  • mickc said:

Bromley residence can get a pass for tips in Bickley & Beckenham for free. If you take any waste to these in a van I've found that they put you on a weigh-bridge and charge £45 minimum. With the pass you can use it in a car all day.

Is that how you get rid of your carpet?

I don't live in the London Borough of Bromley and I don't have a car.
    Bloody Lewisham Council wouldn't give you anything.

• Thanks for the help but if I took it all to the tip it would take about a week. I only have a mini
  • Sponsored links:

• We had loads of crap and offered the bin men £20 to take it all and they agreed.
    Just ask them

agreed. Give the refuse disposal technicians a drink.