Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Royal Baby

Comments

• Options
    think they need to get down eltham to interview nathan about his bets progress. 3/6 at the moment for the boy
  • Options

wheres the sweepstake thread I reckon I said 8lb 6

Nah 6lb 8oz
  • Options
    Anyone just see that fella on sky say the news is its a black boy. Dropped like a lead balloon. Haha.
  • Options

Anyone just see that fella on sky say the news is its a black boy. Dropped like a lead balloon. Haha.

Haha I saw that , had to rewind to see if I'd heard right. That interview woman is terrible though , all over the place.

• Options
    Hahaha i saw that
  • Options
    Brilliant. He just stood there waiting for a few laughs. Then you hear him say 'ive got something else to say' as she makes a quick get away.
  • Options
    he should be hung drawn and qtrd

I did laugh though
  • Options
    90% of the people Sky news woman has picked out can't speak a word of English
  • Options
    Congratulations to them both.

"Where were you when the King was born Grandad? "

"On Charlton Life worrying about fuck all, lad. Mind you, that was a couple of years before our first Premiership title"

• Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok so it's a boy, the bets are on for the name - I quite like King Barry or a King Dennis we haven't had one of those before.

Although part of me would like to see us embrace the new multi-cultural thing and have a King Mohammad, that would also send the pinhead Daily Mail readers into utter head exploding apoplexy.
  • Options
    Anyone going to show a modicum of respect on this thread ffs?
  • Options
    Royal baby jokes #straightred
  • Options
    Ok how about calling it "Kong"?
  • Options

How about calling you "arsehole"?

• Options
    Blinding JT, surpassed yourself mate!

Congrats to the parents and welcome to the world little un. You're gonna love it.
  • Options
    I agree with you Off-it. Some of these so called jokes are not in the slightest bit funny and the 'photo' is in very poor taste.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

How about calling you "arsehole"?

lol
  • Options
    I work at St Mary's - will be glad when they've all buggered off. Sick of all the press hanging around. Police were everywhere today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    my mum was born there, orphan child proper london story
  • Options
    Imagine life without a sense of humour.
  • Options
    JT said:

Germany?
  • Options
    True
  • Options
    so a young woman had a baby today - so what, complete overhype and it will just get worse
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    you creatine infected fool
  • Options
    Why not stop opening this thread or turn off the telly if it doesn't interest you?
  • Options
    I think its lovely news. Very happy for William and Kate.
  • Options
    Has anyone got a you tube link to the birth?
  • Options
    JT said:

Intothevalley?