Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crazy Shard Climbers...

Six women from Greenpeace currently scaling the Shard in London:

http://iceclimb.savethearctic.org/

Comments

• Options
    Watching them now - wankers
  • Options
    Brave wankers though.
  • Options
    Have they got a Just Giving page for this event?
  • Options
    Coming out of the station this morning was riddled with blockheads suddenly stopping and turning round to look at it. Quite a worry how thick folk are. Just move over to the side where you're not in anybody's way and gawk to your heart's content.
  • Options

Coming out of the station this morning was riddled with blockheads suddenly stopping and turning round to look at it. Quite a worry how thick folk are. Just move over to the side where you're not in anybody's way and gawk to your heart's content.

Must have been such an inconvenience.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    weirdos
  • Options
    If they're all women, why ain't they scaling the giant dildo?????

Weirdos
  • Options
    Currently 310 metres up...
    shirty5 said:

Have they got a Just Giving page for this event?

Not as far as I can see - you can donate here though:

https://www.greenpeace.org.uk/donate

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/

• Options
    What are they doing out of the kitchen ?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Automatic 5 years for causing a public nuisance IMO! Blaaaady tree huggers!

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shag said:

What are they doing out of the kitchen ?

This!
  • Options

So you were held up for what five seconds? May be six or seven seconds?
  • Options
    The one morning I go to Victoria and not London Bridge something interesting is happening. Livid.
  • Options
    Could at least get some windolene and give the windows a clean while they're up there.
  • Options

Have a day off for once
  • Options
    They should have used Doctor Who's zero G motorbike
  • Options

Could at least get some windolene and give the windows a clean while they're up there.

Exactly.

• Options

The one morning I go to Victoria and not London Bridge something interesting is happening. Livid.

I work about 30 seconds walk from the Shard and i'm off today,typical!
    Mind you the views of the demolition work out of the office window at London Bridge are ok :)
  • Options

I didn't complain about the hold up, did I? The point is that in a busy thoroughfare suddenly stopping and turning round is a stupid thing to do. Didn't realise I'd have to spell that out.
  • Options

I didn't complain about the hold up, did I? The point is that in a busy thoroughfare suddenly stopping and turning round is a stupid thing to do. Didn't realise I'd have to spell that out.
    Must have been very dangerous for you. Surprised you didn't call the police.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure Shell will stop drilling in the Arctic as a result of this.

I just hope none of their ropes and harnesses are manufactured from oil based materials.
  • Options
    Hose the tree huggers down, no doubt loads of our emergancy services up there when they could and should be downing call outs for the more needed.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    does it matter if they split up?! I can't stand their music anyway.
  • Options
    I think the one on the left is Golfie and the one in the middle is Large.

EDIT Just unveiled a "Sign Someone Now Powell" banner so must be them
  • Options
    I looked like a wally craning my neck staring out the window train this morning but i couldnt see them at all. what side?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I looked like a wally craning my neck staring out the window train this morning but i couldnt see them at all. what side?

Coming out of LB station I briefly stopped in the busy throughfare to have a look - saw a couple on the side facing the river.
  • Options
    There is even a livestream from one of the climbers who's wearing a camera (if you can get it to work):

http://iceclimb.savethearctic.org/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tw01&utm_term=savethearctic&utm_campaign=iceclimb
  • Options
    Someone should open a window and knock them off
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Someone should open a window and knock them off

It would be a bit dodgy having a shag at that height?
  • Options
    in trying to promote Greenpeaces' cause they've harmed women's rights imo by having 6 of them all over 1 erection.