Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spuds v Chelski - pitch side mics

I really think the producer should move 'em - just heard clear as a bell - "you wanker" to Ashley cole

Comments

• Options
    Just heard the same- a group chanting together- i guess it might be difficult to strike the balance,

Spudz fans don't you just love them!
  • Options
    Spurs fan has just run on the pitch and thrown a left hander at Frank Lampard after the final whistle
  • Options
    he got a bit of a hiding though,looked like the chelsea players were rucking for a rugby ball.
  • Options
    that spurs fan what an idiot. a life ban and a bit of bird for his trouble
  • Options
    15 points deduction for spurs :-) even though its the cup
  • Options
    He missed by a mile!
  • Options
    lol it was a comedy fairground punch!
  • Options
    And there is a lot of Frank Lampard to aim at!
  • Options
    was ashley cole getting sly kicks in on the spurs fan when there was the bundle on the pitch??
  • Options
    there was a few Chelsea players who piled in, fair play to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just seen it on SSN , the spurs fan threw a haymaker at frank which he adeptly ducked under then a substitute( possibly shevchenko) wrestled the spurs muppet to the ground and everyone piled on and then the chelsea players gathered round and cleaned thier boots on the spurs mug!
  • Options
    Did anyone notice the stewards diving rugby takle with the fans left trainer ?
  • Options
    the best one was the 2nd fan who come and then Terry fronted him and he shit himself funny as hell
  • Options
    And the poor spuds wonder why people dislike them so much. I thought fair play to the players at that point. He deserved it the dick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]the best one was the 2nd fan who come and then Terry fronted him and he shit himself funny as hell

i may of got it wrong, but it looked to me like the 2nd one had come out the Chelsea end to try and get to the Spurs fan
  • Options
    agreed
  • Options
    2nd one was definitely a Chelsea fan cos Terry went to confront him but then put his thumb up to him
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cHXHWf0qEQ

Real-time followed by slow-mo.
  • Options
    Terry: What you doing ?

Fan: Well i was coming on to put the boot in to that Spurs mug, but it looks like Drogba and the lads got in there first !
  • Options
    Terry;Where are the firm meeting after the game
    Fan;Bruce grove m8
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    admittedly chelsea's celebrations were over exuberant but when spurs won at the valley last season after coming back from 2 down they celebrated liked they'd won the f**King league
  • Options
    removing their shirts in that cold weather... mind you nice pecs.. im surprised there werent more female fans running on the pitch. the size of drogba!!

there was a better clip on sky last night i thought where you actually see him throw the punch clearly. very funny i thought but bad really.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]admittedly chelsea's celebrations were over exuberant but when spurs won at the valley last season after coming back from 2 down they celebrated liked they'd won the f**King league[/quote]

To be fair Chelsea were at home and were celebrating in front of their own fans, not the away fans.

The fan that Terry fronted appeared to arrive from the direction of the Chelsea stand so I reckon he was going to lay into the Spurs fan, not Lampard, if so he reacted before the stewards did.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]admittedly chelsea's celebrations were over exuberant but when spurs won at the valley last season after coming back from 2 down they celebrated liked they'd won the f**King league

To be fair Chelsea were at home

It was at White hart lane
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]admittedly chelsea's celebrations were over exuberant but when spurs won at the valley last season after coming back from 2 down they celebrated liked they'd won the f**King league

To be fair Chelsea were at home

It was at White hart lane

i thought that too!!
  • Options
    i thought the chelsea celebrations were fake,it just looked like they were trying too hard.