Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My season ticket was delivered by..............

Comments

• Operation Pig was going to deliver mine but he said it was too "massive" to carry so he didn`t bring it! ;)
  • Ken Dodd was supposed to bring mine, but did he? Diddy fuck.
  • edited July 2013
    Mine was delivered by Mr Andrews, who was suffering from krbs and driving a redbus
  • Airman delivered mine, and a few others I imagine - I saw him down the Valley getting the sack.

(Sorry Rick, couldn't resist)...
  • cafc4life was supposed to deliver mine yesterday afternoon - never turned up. When I phoned to ask where my package was they said that they thought it was at the Bournemouth Sorting Office.
  • Nobody delivered mine.
    There were no other mail for my address today and the postie was worried it would embarrass me if the neighbours saw a lone letter going through my door.
  • Shaun Newton was supposed to deliver mine but he got lost in the clouds and was as high as a kite.......
  • Rikofold was going to deliver mine but he was last seen in a concrete overcoat off the Thanet coast
  • Mohamed Morsi delivered mine.

He seems to be in a little bit of trouble for it now.
  • edited July 2013
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    SEASON TICKETS: Has your ST for 2013/14 arrived yet? This is what you can expect inside the envelope... (IL) #cafc pic.twitter.com/6oqxVhbFQr

• Sponsored links:

• Using my sauna again for the photos I see
  • Cedric Evina but just as he was going to hand it over his agent told him not too and he ran off
  • Danny Haynes was going to deliver mine but he sprinted past the front door at about 100mph and missed the letterbox by a mile.
  • Mine came today don't know he postmans name.
  • edited July 2013
    Mine was delivered by a guy wearing a ski mask. No idea who he was - had on a British Virgin Islands T-Shirt on with the initials 'KC'...
  • Sir Maurice Hatter.
  • Royal Mail delivered mine at 12.00 today
  • Son's arrived today.

My VIP ticket? No sign of it.

• A guy called Lisbie delivered mine. Missed the letter box and posted it in the hedge. He's only a young lad and will come good.
  • Killer delivered mine. He sort of strolled up the path without a care in the world and suddenly sprinted the last 5 yards slammed it into the letterbox.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2013
    bc_addick said:

Killer delivered mine. He sort of strolled up the path without a care in the world and suddenly sprinted the last 5 yards slammed it into the letterbox.

And then had a flight with Mr Flanagan who was delivering the season ticket to the house next door...
  • I didn't see who delivered mine could have been Cory Gibbs or Pouso.

... or even Mikel Alonso, perhaps?

• Lee Bowyer just dropped mine off, Now were going for a cheeky mcdonalds.

... or even Mikel Alonso, perhaps?

Nah! i saw him get kicked up in the air at Carshalton.. :)
  • Yann delivered mine, despite heavy onslaught from 2 German Shepards, 3 barbed fences to jump and a line of defenders kicking shreds out of him, he still maanged to deliver
  • Obika look-a-like posty delivered mine today at 10:30.
  • Cedric Evina attempted to deliver mine but as he reached half way along the path he retreated to the gate. He tried again and this time got as far as the front door before once again retreating to the gate. He is currently waiting there touting my season ticket around looking for a better offer.
  • Ronnie Mauge delivered mine, came up the garden path waving a machete. He then did a runner and is thought to be holed up in Cornwall. Allegedly.
  • Mine hasn't arrived yet - anyone not received their's?