Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My season ticket was delivered by..............

Comments

• A Gynaecologist. He put it through the letter box and right through on to the kitchen table.
  • There is speculation that either Darren Purse or Julian Gray will be delivering mine.
  • been told that Tony Jiminez is going to deliver mine once all his court cases are over. I expect to receive it for Christmas.
  • i struck lucky

• Mine was going to be delivered by someone hilarious but AFKA got there first and nicked all the goods ones before anyone else got a look in;-)
  • Izale McLeod's firm were paid a lot of money for him to deliver mine. He inexplicably elbowed a kid in the face at the end of the street and then tripped over his own legs half way up the garden path.

Luckily Alan Pardew was personally overseeing the delivery and had a load of temp staff on hand to make a half arsed job of it.
  • Sylvan Ebanks-Blake was meant to deliver mine, but he was replaced last minute by Andy Gray. Unfortunately this expensive change failed to deliver.
  • Derek Hales and Mike Flanagan are fighting over who has the honour of delivering mine.
  • A Gynaecologist. He put it through the letter box and right through on to the kitchen table.

Ha, like that one

• Ben Hamer delivered mine but not before dropping it several times, hesitating about picking it up, thinking of leaving it for another postman and finally going red in the face and shouting at them all back in the sorting office
  • Sponsored links:

• No one as I don't have one
  • Johnnie Jackson was going to deliver it to my mate in prison, but there is no running down his wing...
  • Ralph Milne isn't pulling his weight - He was supposed to be delivering mine, but after shouting abuse through my letterbox he trundled off up the road to the pub.
  • ...........is there any other way?
    Ocado delivered mine, obviously.
  • I have'nt received mine yet but hope Darren Bent will deliver mine.
  • Tesco's were supposed to deliver mine, but they were out of stock and substituted it with a Millwall S/T.
  • My missus has just told me Pardew has made a special delivery. All a bit odd really as I hadn't ordered anything...
  • My season ticket was delivered by Doctor Who. It's for the 2078/79 season unfortunately.
  • Sparrows lane Lion is due to deliver mine.
    But not before he checks in on CL first.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ikea have delivered mine in kit form, the only thing is I have to put it together and I don't understand the instructions.
  • The away kit designer was meant to deliver mine.
    Seen and heard nothing so far
  • Airman Brown was meant to be delivering mine, but was stopped from doing so in case it scuppered the takeover.
  • My season ticket was delivered by Doctor Who. It's for the 2078/79 season unfortunately.

What division are we in and how much does it cost?

The Coca Cola Inter Galactic League one.

2,500 Chinese Yuan
  • Mine was delivered by Talal El Karkouri. I watched him place it just inside the gate, take a long run up and BOOM!!! It's still up on the roof somewhere.
  • Dan Seaborne was due to deliver mine but he let it drop onto his foot and it went missing in my neighbour's garden
    So then Rob Hulse tried but he could not deliver when required

The Coca Cola Inter Galactic League one.

2,500 Chinese Yuan
    Is that for the Upper North?
  • Danny Mills was supposed to deliver mine, but he had to leave early.
  • Still waiting for mine, along with our new signings.