Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

71 Points It Is Then....

Just gone through all our fixtures this season predicting the results , and have come up with a points tally at the end of the season of 71 points which should by my reckoning push us into the play offs , happy days!

Comments

• Options
    Jeez - I wouldn't know where to start, but applaud your optimism. Out of interest, what's your prediction for the first home game of the season, against Boro? Last year we lost 4-1.
  • Options

Just gone through all our fixtures this season predicting the results , and have come up with a points tally at the end of the season of 71 points which should by my reckoning push us into the play offs , happy days!

Hardly worth going really, all of the excitement spoiled. :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    August - 7 Points

Bournemouth - Away 2-0 (Nil Points)
    M'Boro - Home 1-1 ( 1 Point)
    Barnsley - Away 0-1 ( 3 Points)
    Doncaster Rovers Home 3-1 ( 3 Points)

September - 4 Points

Watford - Away 2-1 ( Nil Points)
    Huddersfield - Away 0-0 ( 1 Point)
    Millwall - Home 1-2 ( Nil Points)
    Burnley - Away 0-1 ( 3 points)

October - 7 Points

N.Forest - Home 0-1 (Nil Points)
    Blackpool - Home 3-2 ( 3 Points)
    Blackburn - Away 1-1 ( 1 Point)
    Wigan - Home 1-0 ( 3 Points)

November - 6 Points

Birmingham - Away 1-0 ( Nil Point)
    Leeds United - Home 2-0 ( 3 Points)
    QPR - Away 2-0 ( Nil Points)
    Ipswich Town - Home 3-2 ( 3 Points)

December - 10 Points

Reading - Away 2-0 ( Nil Point)
    Yeovil - Away 0-2 ( 3 Points)
    Derby County - Home 1-1 ( 1 Point)
    Bolton - Away 2-1 ( Nil Point)
    Brighton - 3-0 ( 3 Points)
    Sheff Weds - 4-2 ( 3 Points)

• Options
    It's very confusing that you have put the home scores first all the time ;-)
  • Options
    And we'll beat Forest at home, by the way...trust me.
  • Options
    WTF MIA we are going to smash smallwall home and away next season. Keep off the grass.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    January - 11 Points

Ipswich - Away 2-2 ( 1 Point)
    Barnsley - Home 1-0 ( 3 Points)
    M'Boro - Away 1-1 ( 1 Point)
    B'Mouth - Home 2-1 ( 3 Points)
    Doncaster - Away 0-1 ( 3 Points)

February - 2 Points

Wigan - Away 3-2 ( Nil Points)
    Birmingham - Home 0-0 ( 1 Point)
    Leeds - Away 2-1 ( Nil Point)
    QPR - Home 2-2 ( 1 Point)

March - 10 Points

Leicester - Away 2-1 ( Nil Points)
    Watford - Home 4-1 ( 3 Points)
    Huddersfield - Home 2-0 ( 3 Points)
    Millwall - Away 1-0 ( Nil Points)
    Burnley - Home 2-2 ( 1 Point)
    Notts Forest - Away 3-0 ( Nil Points)
    Derby County - Away 0-1 ( 3 Points)

April - 11 Points

Reading - Home 4-3 ( 3 Points)
    Yeovil Town - Home 5-0 ( 3 Points)
    Brighton - Away 2-0 ( Nil Points)
    Bolton - Home 1-1 ( 1 Point)
    Sheff Weds - Away 0-1 ( 3 Points)
    Blackburn Rovers - Home 2-2 ( 1 Point )

May - 3 Points

Blackpool - Away 0-3 ( 3 Points )

This started after having a laugh with my son and having a guess on how we'd do this season ( Which depends on injuries ,signings etc) but its meant to be a bit of fun , have a go , and see how many points you end up with, would love to see Michael Slaters predictions :-0

Euromillion numbers available on request :-0

• Options
    No back to back defeats eh!
    Sign of good team.
  • Options
    Cannot wait for February!
  • Options
    I pretty much agree with all of that MiA. Wemberley....Wemberley!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't forget Leicester at home on 31st August
  • Options
    Needen't bother going to teh games now you have told us the results!
  • Options
    4 away wins, i'd back us to do better then that. maybe nearer to ko we should all do it, but bit unrealistic now before any signings

I would back us to beat Bournemouth away first game of the season too. Home seems realistic to me but away considering we had nigh on the best record last year dont think we will suddenly go the other way but who knows
  • Options
    I doubt we will be able to emulate last season's away form - simply because it was so outstanding - but you'd expect us to be strong in that respect and hopefully, we'll do better at home. It is realistic to expect us to do significantly better.
  • Options
    2 seasons in a row with great away form.. Cant see it stopping! and you think we will lose against Bournemouth?
  • Options
    Don't forget we'll typically go on decent unbeaten runs followed by 3 defeats on the trot.
    Irrespective of who we'll be playing.
  • Options
    Isn't a long time since we had three defeats on the trot?
  • Options
    The reason I think B'Mouth could be a tad sticky is I think they will be well up for it , will probably have money behind them to spend on new players, and surely our luck has to run out there sometime or .......

What a tool you are MIA, well smash B Mouth 3 nil no problem, you know Chsrlton always win when the sun is shining!
  • Options
    If we can't take a point off smallwall, can't see how you can come up with 71 MIA!
  • Options

The reason I think B'Mouth could be a tad sticky is I think they will be well up for it , will probably have money behind them to spend on new players, and surely our luck has to run out there sometime or .......

What a tool you are MIA, well smash B Mouth 3 nil no problem, you know Chsrlton always win when the sun is shining!

About Bournemouth - Beware of teams that have just come up! Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember our first game of the season in 1990, away at Bristol Rovers, who had come up from the Third while we had been relegated from the First. Rovers didn't even have a ground: they were lodging at Bath City; (sounds familiar?). What could be more idyllic? - A sunny weekend in one of the most beautiful and civilised places on earth, copious sherbets in excellent pubs, a gentle stroll out to Twerton Park.... We lost, 2-1.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Remember lads, we might keep yann fit all season this time!

I predict 1st
  • Options
    Keep injury free and sign a couple of strikers like Sordell we'll be in with a good shout
  • Options
    After which game will it stop becoming coincidence and starting becoming slightly spooky if all the results are right?
  • Options
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, MIA, but I think 71 points would see us fall just short of the play-offs in most seasons. That said, I'd be very happy with 71 points next season.
  • Options

1-0 win to us more likely then a 2-0 loss... We will be up for it just as much as them and money doesnt always mean quality