Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you don't know what the Charlton Upbeats do...

and what we fundraise for....

...watch this video.

I guarantee it'll make you feel proud of our club and supporters. That's all.
(Curb_it, hope you don't mind me reposting this, I just thought it deserved its own thread for those who don't do the auctions.)
Curb_It said:

Video here to show you what your money is going to.

Comments

• What a fantastic video.
  • Terrific stuff.
  • Thought I understood well enough, but that video was absolutely wonderful. Putting smiles on faces...and now on mine. Kudos to all of those on here who help to make this happen.
  • Inspirational.
  • Anyway to watch on mobile? Doesn't appear
  • Fantastic video. Feel so proud of CAFC and it's work
  • Charlton Life are still fundraising to get the Upbeats a new kit.

You can bid on the auctions but if you would rather just donate please inbox myself or Curb-it
  • How much more do we need to raise to get the kit?

Im not sure if its been said but once we have raised the funds, I think the Upbeats will be showing off their kit at a game at the Valley.
  • Off the top of my head we needed 1500.

Thia Malaysia raised 575 from the first game sweep stake plus the various auctions so about 350 still to get.
  • Did the Thai Malaysias money go straight into the Justgiving account? Has someone mentioned that to the Trust? I know i have asked this before but worried that it might get allocated elsewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• I set out the breakdown of funding in an email last week to Carl.

• Cor... that was a bit brillaint wasnt it...
  • Curb_It said:

Did the Thai Malaysias money go straight into the Justgiving account? Has someone mentioned that to the Trust? I know i have asked this before but worried that it might get allocated elsewhere.

I spoke to Rob Wood, the finance guy at the Trust yesterday about the just giving and he said it is allocated to the Upbeats. The gift aid is pulled down a few months later but we can count that.

• Curb_It said:

Did the Thai Malaysias money go straight into the Justgiving account? Has someone mentioned that to the Trust? I know i have asked this before but worried that it might get allocated elsewhere.

I spoke to Rob Wood, the finance guy at the Trust yesterday about the just giving and he said it is allocated to the Upbeats. The gift aid is pulled down a few months later but we can count that.

Thanks for checking this out. I am travelling from city to city in Asia this week and next and was planning to contact the trust.
  • Great video. Great cause. So glad i donated and will do so in the future.
  • Thought I would post this, these two lads from the Upbeats were mascots for the ICT game, they were great fun and loved the day
    643905_10151495580506852_1476548560_n.jpg
    720 x 960 - 66K