Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone in the Dartford area looking to sell their house? could Wisdom Estates help you?

If so let me know. My cousin has just opened up an Independent Estate Agents in Dartford. He is a Charlton fan and I too have an interest in the company so would like it to succeed

He previously worked at Haart and grew fed up with their tactics and dirty tricks so has set up his own place. Obviously he needs to get some properties on board so I thought I would see if there is anyone in here that may just be looking.

He is offering 0% on sales if you sign up between now and the end of July so you have nothing to lose.

the website is www.wisdom-estates.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Comments

• I had him round to value my house but he fell down the stairs then got his head stuck in a bucket and set fire to the kitchen whilst shouting on his phone to im guessing his boss mr grimsdale..

;-)
  • Good luck to you & your coz in this new venture, Swisdom.

Not looking to sell here in Dartford at present but when we win the lottery and put in a bid for Gus' place, I'll give you a call.
  • just put my house on the market but in Welling, wish my estate agent was 0% !
  • One way for him to get his boards around is sponsor a local school fete, we get £10 per board from RMJ in Gravesend. We usually have 25 boards up in the local area.
  • Thanks for the cheery words

We are looking at sponsoring a local kids football team (Fleetdown) too. It only takes one sale but it also gets a bit of publicity and puts somethimg back in to the community. One of my colleagues manages their U9's too so it's supporting him as well
  • BDL said:

One way for him to get his boards around is sponsor a local school fete, we get £10 per board from RMJ in Gravesend. We usually have 25 boards up in the local area.

Or advertising in the match programme? ;-)

• Good luck to all Swiz. Could you persuade him to do a side line in riverside/coastside properties? All the ones we know are crooks as well!!! Michael's current wheeze is to live in Bormes-Les-Mimosas when our 5 yr S/T expires. Must admit, it's hugely tempting.
  • I might be looking at renting a 2/3 bedroom flat in about a years time if that helps
  • DeeBee said:

I might be looking at renting a 2/3 bedroom flat in about a years time if that helps

He's propably wetting himself with anticipation.
  • I'm putting my old house in Plumstead on the market very soon, but that's not exactly in "the Dartford catchment area" - how flexible is that area? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Do they cover Gravesham (DA12)?
  • rikofold said:

I'm putting my old house in Plumstead on the market very soon, but that's not exactly in "the Dartford catchment area" - how flexible is that area? :-)

Strangely enough my sister put hers in Plumstead on the market yesterday. First viewing on Saturday so fingers crossed.

I've just checked with my cousin and he is interested so feel free to give him a bell on 01322 272144. Ask for Rob

• Swisdom said:

rikofold said:

I'm putting my old house in Plumstead on the market very soon, but that's not exactly in "the Dartford catchment area" - how flexible is that area? :-)

Strangely enough my sister put hers in Plumstead on the market yesterday. First viewing on Saturday so fingers crossed.

I've just checked with my cousin and he is interested so feel free to give him a bell on 01322 272144. Ask for Rob

Nothing ventured etc, thanks.
  • Nice one, cheers mate